Best Path in Life Mandala

I wonder if the field is updated or just the art is.

I took it to mean the field is updated.

5 Likes

Iā€™d like to think so but then it would bring up an interesting question.

I suspect simply from the fact that his skills improve with time that it would be better anyway.

7 Likes

Oh wow this is so cool!! :clap:
The very first custom field I ordered back in the day when Enlightenstates still did custom orders was to have the Best Path in Life and the Intercessions fields placed onto a ring. I have never taken that ring off my finger. I have worn it 24/7 for the last 3 years. Best investment I ever made in myself!

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :sparkling_heart:

19 Likes

guys look at how big those lily pads, Some can say that represent one big step at a time.
:wink:
Thats my guess

3 Likes

If anyone needs it as a phone wallpaper

25 Likes

Nice! Iā€™ve changed my home wallpaper to the best path right after I saw the email! Itā€™s cropped but I didnā€™t give it much thought lol this will come in handy! Thank you!

It also looks really good :D

3 Likes

U will end up using this one :laughing:

3 Likes

Anyone having the description of the previous tags? Iā€™d love to read it. Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Do I have to print it out and wear it to have the effects? Does it work if I just subscribe to the right tier?

The real question is if it has woven world component.

The description for the 2.0 Version, the last version of the dog tags, and with the disclaimer that since this subscription field is updated, some of whatā€™s below may not apply:

The paths we choose daily determine our future

Sometimes one choice looks like the best and wisest but over the course of time it turns out that another choice would of lead to the best path for you.

It would be great if we could always see what the future holds for our choices. We could just about always go in the most beneficial direction. Some psychics can see into the future, what a blessing, but most of us havenā€™t refined our natural psychic abilities to that level just yet.

This item is imbued to help you follow the best path and make the choices that will have the best outcome for you in the long run. All you need to do is wear this ring, put it around your neck or carry it in your energy field (your aura) and you will be lead toward the best path for your life.

The field applied in this item will grow in strength over time.

Comments about the Field

This is a complex field set in a rather nice object. This field has one unique property that will aid you in life, it helps you to make choices and influences the events around you towards the best possible outcome for YOU!

This is not simple luck, with good things happening to you, regardless of the long term effects, but rather a coherent field that places you on the right path in life.

This means that in the short run, some negative, or at least things that seem negative may happen to youā€¦But may have unseen benefits!

For instance

You get a flat tire and need to get help on the side of the roadā€¦ BUTā€¦

Because of the specific timing, a car stops to help you, and you meet a person that will positively influence the rest of your life.

Most of the time you will simply seem lucky to those around you however, but even those things that seem unfortunate at first will serve you in the end.ā€

31 Likes

Yes, thank you so much! :pray:

4 Likes

What are the new features?

Iā€™m glad that people who didnā€™t/never had access to the BPIL tags can now have this & experience the effects.

7 Likes

Just downloaded the image from patreon and felt energy filling me up while staring at the image and feeling super relaxed right now even my thoughts feel more organized. Looking forward to see where my best path takes me :smiley:

6 Likes

Does this also apply to audio tracks?

Lol,

U know when people say they felt comforted by this or that field. I never really believe them because it was almost strange to me. How can u be hugged by an NFT

having this open instantly invited me in and feelings of joy and contentment was instantly felt.

This is kinda amazing, I do hope it leads me to have no energy blockages so my other fields also work this fast.

15 Likes

The audio tracks in the Premium Subscription Tier? Probably, sure. (Otherwise, theyā€™d be released in other, lower-priced tiers, which donā€™t have that limitation, right?)

1 Like