Best Path in Life Mandala

Best path in life updated and now for use on the subscription tier.

70 Likes

Thanks!

10 Likes

(Mandala will only work if you are subscribed on Patreon under the 22.00 monthly teir)

21 Likes

How can u not love patreon over youtube, I was agaisnt the moving at first, But now i like it.

Anway, I have to get back to my work, saddly. :v:

BTW guyts warning, Please read the best path tag, first before using this, Because it takes u on ur best path in life, not the one u want.

18 Likes

Sometimes these things can be in congruence. The original tag is still my all time fav tag.

18 Likes

Thanks, Captain! It feels so strong!

8 Likes

Holyyyyy

What a day

I’ve had this steering me away from wearing the tag so many times and specially in the beginning, and from to time there comes this break where I’m like… Reconsidering if I want that

But the moment I put it back on everything just falls into place. Everything just becomes “better”

Sometimes it feels like my experience of life is more enhanced, and that is even with owning Prestige and grandeur

Things that’d be not moving for days somehow choose to go exactly my way

You really never know what’s in your best path it could be just exactly what you want

27 Likes

Yeah. I was under the impression that it always brings you to the most abundant, happy path, but first it can seem like it’s not what you want because it’s removing obstacles to that path.

17 Likes

Totally! And it’s not like we know what the obstacles are either, but somewhere along the line we ‘know’ what we want

And with this tag, I’ve come to this point where it feels like… I want what I want because it is my Best Path.

3 Likes

Presume this can be made into a tag?

5 Likes

Me too! I am no longer feeling resistance to wearing it because I can feel it bringing me where I want to be. :pray:t3:

5 Likes

That’s my plan. To print it and wear it. But I also do plan to stare and absorb it’s energy daily for a bit.

5 Likes

So since this is a mandala I suppose this only works as long as its opened …?

1 Like

I lost my best path tag twice … so this is my third try with it . HERE WE GO :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m assuming it should work just like the tag NFTs bro, print it out or get it made into tag form or keep it on your screen/wallpaper to get effects :)

4 Likes

So the printed mandala doesn’t work anymore if i cancel the 22 dollar subscription or electricity dissapears overnight from the world?

5 Likes

Correct!

Good question, hope we never find out though lol

3 Likes

Now if that winds up being your best path in life then I don’t know what to say for you. Lol.

8 Likes

It opened the path to become the new overlord

Just remember the rest of your enlightened friends here.

1 Like