Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)

it’s because some of those are paid fields
Which ones did you not find?

The free version of Alchemical blend is just find all the ones which have “Mstate” in the title and add those
Hydrogen is a paid field, I’m not sure about the alternative
Brain growth is paid, conceptual realization is paid

Synesthesia, visual processing you can find on youtube,
it’s not listed but Animal Telepathy is another field which is free and you can add - but i don’t think you’ll need it for now if you’re looking for a study stack :smiley: Just use visual processing.
I like Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity which is also good if you don’t buy the paid ones (yet :D).

9 Likes

ill check the website now

2 Likes

is it worth paying for a free one are they faster if u do?

Not paying for a free one, paying for the upgraded version. That’s shorter, stronger and give you more opportunities if you’re experienced.

That’s just the M-state blend the others are another thing altogether.
Conceptual realization, brain growth etc… they are so much better and complex than the free alternative.

Just listening to the free one will give you good results, no need to feel cheated if you can’t buy the more advanced one. Might even “beat” a lot of people using premium one from time to time.

But if you know what you’re doing and want the best results right now. You get what you pay for.

Any car is better than walking, but that cheap car that offered you freedom can’t compete with that last super car. The free audios are like that cheap car (free in that case because uncle Dream gave it to you) your life gets so much better, you go to the movies with your friend, kiss your gf/bf, leave the home for a tour of the city when you’re stressed. BEST THING EVER. But two years later you see that Bentley on the high way and you want one. No one needs to explain why the Bentley is better, you can feel the “wow”, accelerations push your head back. You need to be more careful.

19 Likes

I guess you’re pretty young, so… you can always start with the free ones and buy some paid ones later.

It’s better if you can start listening today and keep consistent with what you have vs put things off considering getting paid audios. Your results will convince you to get them anyway probably :D

8 Likes

i get u i have seen lots of comments and am ready to pull the trigger on this thing

u think this is fine for long and short term school cause i need a field that will get me to how i was before lockdown now i cant focus for longer then 1 hour before lockdown i could revise for hours on end but now no matter how much i try i cant get it into my head is their any fields that will help with my problem.

5 Likes

Unstoppable willpower and the Ojas audio both free on YouTube are what you’re looking for. That should be enough.

If you feel tired you can use hyper state sleep.
Should you become a patreon member for the low low price of 4 dollar, you’ll get gamma brainwave and plasma into mitochondrial cells.

13 Likes

will do the patreon tmo thanks for the advice. is there a lucid dream one?

1 Like

If you don’t get brain growth work (teesprings), superhuman genius and ADD ADHD will give you your focus back

3 Likes

can u link theres plz

1 Like

Add that to the one you already posted above :+1:t2:
5 Likes

Thanks you muchly appreciated

4 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

Absolutely, yes.

The newer fields are very powerful.

Apart from the issues one can encounter with ‘spamming’ the newer fields, the effects are enough with only a few listens or less.

I’ve personally noticed effects and benefits from the newer fields equivalent to weeks or months of listening to older fields, from only 1 or 2 listens for a few days.

17 Likes

This is so sick @Dr_Manhattan ! Are you familiar with Dr. Jacob Liberman’s work? He had a spontaneous eye regeneration in his 40’s and now proposes that sight doesn’t come from the eyes… or the brain, in fact. According to him the eyes are light absorbers and emitters… but sight actually comes from the bio-field of a human. I recommend checking his stuff out. This is a recent podcast he did with some of my favs at Alfa Vedic.

8 Likes

I’m not familiar with his work, but yeah… from the “spiritual” side, you create and experience at the same time. We are one.

You reminded me of the energetic aspect of it all

3 Likes

Mhm. Neurons talking to eachother. Lots of testimonials of people regaining eyesight after supplementing with colloidal silver. It’s math!

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan

You didn’t use the Brain Massage audio as a stack?

1 Like

I use it from time to time when I need it.
In my previous stack I used it systematically as part II just before the work.

I guess I would use it more in a study stack

1 Like

How many months, indicatively, could this stack be effective?

1 Like

@TF_CAD
How long will you keep seeing results ?
How long can you go before a break ?
Forever

1 Like