Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)

Part I-II-III, should they be listened to as morning-afternoon-evening?

1 Like

I don’t see why it would matter lol
But it takes some time to complete part I and II so I suppose part 3 will be in the afternoon or evening for most people.

2 Likes

My man, Phillip, here’s a very brief, yet significant update. It probably won’t be as you expect, but my main goal will take way longer.

I’ve been doing your original stack [without hyperbaric since plasma protocols has it, I substituted Alchemic Blend with all the single mstate ones and I don’t do the audios from number 13 in your list] every day since Feb 4th. I added Conceptual Realizations after a week or 2.

I use the free version of the Elevate app, which is a brain-trainer, I play Dingbats, which is a game where you guess idioms like this;

in both games, i know the answer almost immediately. Before using the stack, many times i’d have to stop and think for a few seconds, but now i’m rushing through each level like a man chasing after his dog down the street.

I’m thinking to upgrade to your newer stack maybe tomorrow. It’s pretty close to the same amount of time, around 3.5 hours so i’m fine with that.

21 Likes

Nice, happy to read that man.

Keep going :+1:t2:

10 Likes

That’s great, congrats

But why replacing the Alchemical Mind?
I’m really questioning, not judging whatsoever.

3 Likes

Sorry wrong choice of words. I don’t have Alchemical Blend so I use the individual ones

5 Likes

Here.

1 Like

To me it feels as if my brain had just fed itself in a gourmet buffet lol

Def sharper and clearer

3 Likes

Would the usage of the acetylcholine audio increase one’s reaction time?

1 Like

I dont know. I downloaded that one some time ago to add to my brain stack and i totally forgot haha if you type “acetylcholine” on the search bar itll show you all the threads talking about it.

It can

1 Like

Do you meditate to this stack or is it passive listening?

1 Like

With the stack I shared that would make 1/4-1/2 a day of meditation lol

Nah, it’s passive

11 Likes

I figured as much lol, I was making a playlist out of your brain stack and I was like “there’s no way I would have time to meditate to this”.

2 Likes

for some reason i had this entire post.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan

On Part III of your stack: Brain Work and/or Conceptual , did you go beyond the 2x time a day procedure?
I’m wondering placing Brain Growth for more than 2x times also.

I will be back to my brain stack next month :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RisingKundaFest the answer is “yes”.

didnt know this was going to be the best decision i ever made in my 16 years. We have come far

7 Likes

So what brain stack was this man using?

2 Likes

brainwork1, gamma brain wave and permanent brain enhancement.