Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack)

my 2 cents - it starts with the ‘liking of the thing or subject or practice we do’ -That’s my realization. Initially, it takes conscious practice but after a while, it happens automatically. Wish you luck !

2 Likes

Yeah I have started practice especially in maths, coz I can’t be bothered doing working out, and it’s good for your brain anyway, so I do it in my head, sounds like a good plan, thanks for the advice though, really helps.

2 Likes

yeah I been hovering around that but aint been consistent

@Dr_Manhattan why did you delete your post of your stack? I needed that to show others lol

2 Likes

@SC448

+I felt that stack was obsolete. I don’t want to be the one sponsoring it :joy:

8 Likes

lol it’s an amazing stack though, a week into it and am starting to see good improvements. but i understand your reasoning to detach from it

5 Likes

I listened Brain enhancement for a month and I noticed great improvement in my language.
I spoke and pronounced better.
I practice english with a popular app and my points raised almost ten points (middle 90 over 100 total).
Then stopped listening and then very shortly after that, my score in the app dropped to my previous level

3 Likes

I guess it takes longer to make the results permanent. Great results though.

2 Likes

Yes, I wanted to listen other audios, and thought maybe my results were permanent.
I think listening six months 3x a day would make permanent results.

1 Like

supposed be permanent around 3-4 months, I am yet to see anything on the 3 month, so it might be longer for me.

1 Like

Lol as soon as Philip deleted his post people started giving positive reviews. The appreciation would have worked better before… now he doesnt want to engage anymore :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Well for me, i couldn’t give much review right away, it took me a week before i started to see anything worth reporting :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey bro what results did u see?

I have physical disability so I’m focused more on healing that rather than intelligence. Last few days i am a bit more relaxed and a bit better at moving my arms and legs. Not much but noticeably better!

13 Likes

That’s great, I hope you overcome your physical disability soon.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

Soon we’ll Be dancing!!

10 Likes

and i’ll be

10 Likes

Where is it? I don’t see it.

@NovaDarling It was reposted here

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to compare it to the one I made for myself.

2 Likes