Holy shit

:smirk:

People boutta have some fun!

7 Likes

On a few levels!

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Thank you very much for the new album.
All these new fields look great, except one field that gives me some concerns: The Smart Hulda Zapper.
Could you please elaborate more on how this field works?

I am asking because the internet and mainstream science sites say that Hulda Clark was a quack who died of cancer, i.e. she was not able to save herself with her own physical zapper device.
Maybe because she wrongly assumed that parasites are the sole cause of cancer. She also claimed that her zapper could kill HIV viruses etc.

Anyways, after what I have read so far about her, she seems like a scammer to me, hence the question of what the field actually does and whether it works on certain specific parasites only?

Thank you.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

7 Likes

For sure.
I also think the more popular you’re going to become the more of that will come. (Unwanted people, (but ofc also wanted ones and income))

I think that is a natural proccess and thing that happens always.
as there is a farther reach of people. I don’t think its avoidable (could be wrong) from my experience the more one grows popular the more BS you have to handle and not get discouraged of it.

Saying this cuz, i was discouraged and deleted my IG page with up to 4000 followers cuz felt pressure was too big and kinda felt it in the backround everytime i’d have something to do with IG, (ofc it was in totally other ways than yours). But if I were to go grow it again, I’d face similar issues i experienced before, I’d just probably deal with them now in a new way where I wouldn’t be bothered anymore knowing this is what happens with the wider attention one attracts.

So yeah i think the more one has the more one needs to deal with, it just how it is i guess.

11 Likes

dont be concered
a direct electrical charge to a cell or infected cell can kill it.
this works in that way, (smart field) with output of how her device was setup
i dont know if her stuff worked for all she claimed

It doesnt rely on her belief of what is a parasite or not.

I think it is a great addition to any protocol, virus disruptor, fungus destroyer, and will definitely enhance the effect.

61 Likes

Can confirm this works very well. My ear was itching a lot and starting to hurt this morning, I suspect it has to do with otitis externa (painful ear infection) since I know the symptoms from the last time I had it. A couple of round of this supercharged bacteria destroyer and I could literally feel the itching sensation and the pain slowly going away. I probably prevented a lot of trouble and discomfort this time. Thank you so much Dream :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. You’re basically a menace to pharmaceutical companies :rofl:

19 Likes

In two words: CHEAT CODE.
This sounds like an incredible all around health field to add to any anti aging/brain stack.

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

14 Likes

Thank you very much :pray: :relieved:

3 Likes

Ohh God, i missed DistroKid on newer fields :pleading_face:
Added Kisspeptin in my hormones/SARM stack
Near Infrared Therapy also sounds like something revolutionary

2 Likes

this is so amazing, I felt guided to loop the field yesterday and today for a couple of hours and been feeling such a relief sensation :relieved: mainly from some persistent fatigue. Thanks Dream!

Edit- using near infrared too

19 Likes

Which track specifically?

1 Like

the smart hulda zapper :grinning:

7 Likes

Do you or anyone know if we have to use a probiotic?
Glad you feel great!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

I don’t think it’s required a probiotic.

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday brother.

5 Likes

Thank you brother. :grin:

5 Likes

I tried the Hulda zapper and I’m getting like a sharp pain on my head and I’m my guts. Also, getting a stomach ache and diarrhea , I heard that usually happens when you just killed a parasite. This is next level parasite killer for sure. It’s definitely better than any parasite killer online. Also, the near infrared I felt like sharp tingles not like those usually spread out ones but only like targeted specific points. I can feel it really really work. It’s important to use it after the smart Hulda zapper because dead parasites leave toxins as well. This is next level stuff. :laughing: I was actually going to try making the haulda zapper before but I didn’t. It works and I know there is a controversy around it. There are soo many controversies around things that are against Big P Achemmmm you know what I mean.

22 Likes

Thanks, @inf1nity and @Drift :pray: for making me aware of this, dont know how did i missed this.

Thank You so Much, Captain! :pray: @Captain_Nemo, You’re THE BEST!

6 Likes

First, happy belated birthday man! nice day to be born on lol

Second…the concerns aren’t unfounded…zappers (many similar tech has come out) have created some of the worst results for people sometimes…I was always afraid of using it…I trust the fields of Dream though. I’ve looped it for a long time without a problem (unless you consider lessening of pain a problem xD).

Also I don’t remember well but I think the problem with zappers is that they depressed the immune system, as it would scan a body free of parasites so it would work to less intensity. Then the parasites kept coming so you were forced to use the zapper for life.

So once again, we got lucky, compared to a lot of other people looking into alternative medicine and risking their health cause they don’t have many choices left.

I used it that way too…I feel like the album should be used in the exact opposite order of the audios lol. I dunno if Dream made the order or it was youtube. Otherwise maybe we are wrong, if he ordered them that way.

9 Likes