Black Friday 2021

Will there be a black friday discount or anything of the sort this year? Im planning on buying quite some expensive dogtags and audios, so yeah, im just wondering if there will be discounts and if so when, so the items could actually get delivered on time :slight_smile:

Well the shops closed, so there’s not so much option to buy tags, unless Sapien Med Team decides to open it up again

Last year there was a Black Friday discount tho, might be the same this year too, but you’ll see

1 Like

no way??, so ZERO tags are available at the moment?

Yes sir, thanks to gud ol corona

but theres hope since Sapien Med Team opens up the shop from time to time for a certain time period

I believe on Enlightened States you could buy tags that are not on the spaien shop, you gotta scroll a little bit there

1 Like

lol all im gonna say is that im mad af, and thats sad, i dont know what the process and actual reason for this is, *there will be corona no matter what, not getting my tags actually make me feel worse than having corona🥲

As said, its shipping issues and nothing Sapien Med Team can or could influence, and theres still the possibillity of the shop opening up in the future, you’ll get your tags, but I am not someone who can tell you when

I actually went there to see if any of the ones i want are in stock, and it redirects me to the sapien shop

Yeah those are the standart Tags, I meant the 500$ Stones, that dont look like Dog Tags are aviable for purchase, as long as they’re in stock

1 Like

You feel much worst if your packages get lost! This is the busiest time of the season for the postal services.

4 Likes

Try to buy and tell us if it is, from what I know its closed

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for black friday discount for quite a while now, and EUR/USD currencies just increased 40% compared to my local currency. :man_facepalming:

I know some psyhedelic festivals like tree of life, etc, sell their tickets adjusted to avg local income of the participants. (approved by passports). Would I be too greedy to suggest black friday / Christmas discount codes per country? :P

I shudder to think of the logistical and programming nightmares (let alone, the cries of inequality) of such a strategy. It’s enough to make me want to spam All Purpose Anxiety Removal.

Excuse me. I was too naive to think people would perceive it as equality.

I now see how this can be a problem.