Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021

What a pity to learn that tags are things of past… I’m new to the party, thus haven’t even got a chance to see what a tag looks like. But such is samskaradharma, everything is impermant.
Does this means that on your part, shipping of pendants is in control of Dream and Sammy, so that the delivery of these pendants would be much more reliable? If so, then that’s a great news.

2 Likes

If you’re interested in what they look like, check out:
The Sapien Shop

Just look. Don’t try to purchase anything. The checkout has been disabled.

4 Likes

I think being able to pay and purchase tags like we do with NFTs is a great step forward honestly.

If one wants the image on a tag, there are printing services that do that. This also eliminates all the shipping delays and everything.

2 Likes

Is it possible to embed the fields on the tags’ images, and sell them as digital mandalas? It could be made so that they only work if you buy it yourself, similar to the black market protection on the audios.

1 Like

Just letting everyone know that al the pendants should be finished this weekend and shipped early next week. They’ve al been getting done individually so excuse the long wait time.

28 Likes

Thank you so much for the update, @SammyG ! :slightly_smiling_face:

And THANK YOU @Captain_Nemo for creating these individually! :pray: :star_struck:

11 Likes

No worries. They’ll be here in time for Christmas. Curious to know where they are being shipped from.

2 Likes

Newyork

2 Likes

Thanks Lucky

Hey, why was my order refunded? I was really looking forward to having my SLR pendant.