Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021

I get a feeling this will be one of my favorite NFTs. The pull I felt from this one was very strong, it’s like he was forcing me to buy him.

and seeing you got a NFT always puts a smile on my face :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Omg i got my first NFT​:partying_face::partying_face: I didn’t even think, I just acted on auto pilot and bought The Flow :grimacing: Had no idea what I bought so I had to go back and check :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo any chance you’ll be making this one into an NFT in the future?

This was an anti aging youth

returning mug in teespring a few years back (didn’t describe it properly) something of the sort. My daily coffee mug :sweat_smile:

Dawned on me that this like youth recapture :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

the holy grail

7 Likes

:eyes: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dharmapala on crypto is now selling, got 1.

1 Like

Niō Dharmapala Is gorgeous - what a powerful energy !

4 Likes

If we bought them now how can we use them? I clicked on the email to download the image and I just get a FAQ about venly

1 Like

The nft will be minted on Venly, but one can feel it working right after purchase (it happened to me with the Flow NFT).

4 Likes

Oh so all I needed to do was buy it? I don’t need to do anything else

1 Like

@Gnosticmedic27 didn’t miss this, did you? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

this is a very good question, if the older owners of NFTs could provide more info , that would be great

Yes, this is all you need to do is own it. You may print the photo if you’d like, to interact with it as a focus, but you are the owner of it and don’t need to do anything else.

3 Likes

Check out this thread ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO which has answers to a bunch of your questions, and more.

3 Likes

I did miss it. I can’t even get into my crypto account anyway. But that’s sweet you thought of me, Monkey! :hugs:

7 Likes

Wow, this must be old!

3 Likes

Congratulations on winning one of these Beauties!!!
I had a hard time on Crypto and missed out!

3 Likes

Hello hello!

As usual, I’m late for the party …
I just noticed that I can not apply the code on the shamanic medicine blend and microcurrent facial simulant in gumroad. :frowning_face:

Nevertheless, thanks for everything!
I’m changing soooo fast, it’s amazing!

6 Likes

Nevermind, it’s working now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

yay 3

3 Likes