Black Tara NFT : Testimonials

Yes! I’ve been asking her with help during the star exercise ( as well as Viracocha) and it’s been crazy enhanced!

I ask black Tara to remove/transmute any negativity from the depths of my soul while doing the star exercise and i ask Viracocha to help me learn to do the exercise more effectively and to develop my energy system while helping my assimilate universal life energy and all of the things Tara Devi is doing, i always feel like a brand new person at the end of it all!

23 Likes

No way any kind of negativity comes around or inside you when u are in tara abode. :100: Even I couldn’t voluntarily think negatively,so blessed to have this kind of protection. Detachment & brahmacharya naturally happens.

Advertently yesterday tested not using the nft, and literally I could feel the difference in thinking and as if the protective sheath is removed.
Realizing this, as the child runs to his mother I ran to Tara devi mandala :joy:

22 Likes

The first thing I felt was intense peace, like something that was very knotted became untangled or something that was repleted with tensions became stable.

Then, I introduced my self and the usual. While asking for the to improve our connection, there was the now common stimulus in the third eye, but, when I told her that she could do to me what she saw fitting, that pressure and burning expanded to all my brain. The thing is, although its very straightforward, it still has a noticeable gentleness to it.

It also feels like the fieriness she had mixed together with the jaguar aspect of Wiracocha, so it was really strong.

I didn’t have problems with negativity as well, within my self and in the places were I was. I still felt all my emotions, including low vibes ones, but there wasn’t that weight with them.

I didn’t experience a huge detox like some people said in the NFT thread, but I’m not that perceptive either. Things were a lot better right from the start, but I still was able to keep my routine with no problems. Tara probably held back for my sake, tbh.

Black Tara was always direct and was always looking out for me, she’s very gentle and loving. I think that the way she deals with negativity is similar to what the Crucible of Stored Trauma does: a little bit of love and acceptance first, and then burning the patterns.

27 Likes

I’m new here. The picture posted in this post is the original one shared for free?

1 Like

The energetic effects/benefits accrue to the owner of this product
These are rare products that are produced in limited quantities
You may use this picture for aesthetic purposes only :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok. I thought you were talking about the picture in this post. Are there any free mandalas released by sapiens? Where can I find them?

2 Likes

Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers] - Items - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Instagram

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer , Any authentic source for listening to black tara mantras that u know. also helpful if u can share correct mantra. I tried most of the yt ones but couldn’t connect to any… appreciate if u can share something :) thanks

6 Likes

im not close to be Maoshan of course :nerd_face:

but i share my experience until he comes and enlight us more …

this is the one i chant

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Sarva Vidya Avarana Ye Bhye Phat Soha

its the one i have always used long before the NFT, had always worked for me, tho the connection now with the NFT cant be measured.

13 Likes

Thanks lunamoon… Thanks for sharing
Yeah i saw the mantra, but the pronunciation or tune or bhava somehow wasnt rythmic in yt ones or maybe it’s my feeling don’t know…

Just typing this i got an idea … Why don’t i ask maa tara herself how to chant :pray::pray::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Let me see if I can find the correct pronunciation some place. The Tibetan version is good enough energetically, although soha is sort of bastardization of svāhā and ye-bhye is not a correct word in original Sanskrit. In my lineage, I am not initiated into this form (we use Ugratara, the Hindu version of the Goddess), so let me check the original Sanskrit manuals which list the core mantras (Aryamañjuśrīmūlakalpa and Sādhanamāla) and see if the original Sanskrit versions are listed.

17 Likes

you try whatever your intuition tells you!

however … (again, my experience) :

it had happened to me with the ones i had already worked with or chanted their mantras for quite a long time. (Ganesh, Lakshmi, Tara, Shiva (when listening to LoS) )

first one was Ganesh, when the yagnas came out he didnt want me to buy it, i finally did when i understood that he didnt want me to stop chanting because i had now a straight connection to him.

i felt always pulled to chant Om Namah Shivaya when listening to LoS so i never got a ‘complain’ lol

with Tara, i used to chant for her years ago around 2014-2016. but then i stopped, when i got the NFT i chanted the first weeks, then i just did it every once in a while, and one day something happened where i could have used her help but i didnt feel her, and i was like uhm… did i do something wrong? dont you want to be close to me anymore? should i release you to someone else?

i actually got the opportunity to exchange her nft and i was close to do it but the minute i said to “x” person that i would exchange it i felt this sadness and disappointment from her and i was like yikes ok i need to meditate on to know what to do.

fast forward some days and i just understood that she too wanted me to chant to her again.

the thing is, and this has been my understanding with them is that, having their NFT or their audio do connect us to them or we get their blessings etc

but they are God/ddess at the end of the day and they like the extra respect and worship/rituals we offer to them.

can we get benefits not chanting? yes of course but this is like the difference from reciting a prayer like a parrot laying on the bed all relaxed, than being intimately in silence, in a lotus position or on your knees saying the same prayer, there is a difference and will always be.

instead ask her to help you recite in your mind the correct way until you get it but in the mean time i am sure she wouldnt mine a little error here and there, at the end of the day, the intention and the bridge these tools bring to us is what makes the whole difference.

14 Likes

lol

it had worked for me but of course i want to learn the best and correct-est way to chant thanks!!

9 Likes

Thanks maoshan :pray:.

Thanks @anon51280824 for sharing ur experience. Same with me, She protects me with this nft all the time either I chant or not but I feel I need to connect more, and its more like my interest something to do from my side.
Most of the time what I do is chant only her name, that itself became mantra to me :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, I’m creating a daily ritual for each nft - because we have so many now and I am thinking to utilise them more, and not buy and keep it…
For devis - chantings daily
For few others - scripts
For others - visualization etc etc.
Maybe we need a thread for this, not sure…

9 Likes

Was blessed to get her back for a very fair price. I missed her:)

12 Likes

How are people’s experiences with Black Tara so far? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just recently picked up Black Tara in a trade with many other NFTs and didn’t pay too much attention to it at first.
As always, everything Captain makes is amazing and I just now spent time reading this thread, learning more about Tara Devi and then connecting to her. I could instantly feel the powerful energies in my temples, 3rd eye, and part of my neck.
My whole head is now/still pulsating like crazy and I almost feel asleep in my chair after my introduction, gratitude, and a request to feel her power right now.

To my surprise, this has actually been one of the most powerfully felt connections to an NFT to date (and I have many now). Nice to have her on my team!

Thank you to all those who had a hand in creating this.

7 Likes

How do you use this image. I just downloaded it from here and put it as wall paper. What do next? Activate it? And how?

This is released through an NFT. Works only for the one who bought it.
If u possess this nft, then start connecting to Maa Tara for her blessings and protection.
If u don’t have it still u can print and pray.

The only difference is praying consecrated Devi vs. Normal photo of a devi.

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t purchased it. Just downloaded the image.