BLOCKED: What am I missing?

Deeper into the game, I still feel blocked by life. I had a job I didn’t love, but it was accumulating money and advancing my goals forward. I was promptly t-boned by a car running a red light. Car totaled, out of work for months. Was under the table and couldn’t collect. Tried to return, they said sorry for your troubles, but we had to fill the role.

Just get a new gig, back doing Lyft driving to stack some paper. Newish car, feeling good about this side hustle. Second day out, brand new tire blows out in a pothole.

This has been a theme for a while. Just blocks. Am I not in alignment and thus the universe continues to play defense despite my intentions? I just feel a bit lost. Any help or just someone who has encountered similar circumstances, please help me understand.

6 Likes

I can understand your confusion.

When I’ve had times like these, of course, we’re going to want to make “sense” of things. That’s what our brains do. They’re the best meaning-making machines on this planet. However, all the explanations that are available to us (and aren’t there tons of explanations we could use, right? :slightly_smiling_face: ), they’re all pretty much equally valid. I mean, this person could say you’re not aligned enough, and they could be right. And that person could also say you’ve got blockages, and they could be right. And this other person could say this is the Universe guiding, and they could be right. And how are we going to sort and find The Right One, am I right?

So, what I’ve learned–for myself and try it on, maybe it’ll work for you–is to pick the explanation that’s right now available to you (meaning one you don’t have to dig for or spend years on a mountain top or on a therapist’s couch) that’s most empowering to you and move on from there.

For example, in one of my times like this, I too went looking for answers. And in my travels I came across an astrologer who told I was born under “the wrong star” (whatever that means). I was lucky because I understood that there was no solution–no empowerment for me in that explanation. (Because I can’t undo my birth, right? And I can’t just get into a hole and pull it in after me, can I?–Although I very much wanted to do so at the time. Don’t be like me. :wink: ) So, I decided that wasn’t the explanation for me.

Pick whatever explanation gives the most power to you. (There’s tons of neurobiology behind this approach, BTW.) If you’ve got the tools to remove blockages and you’re good at it, then explain all of this as you’re blocked, because you know how to deal with blockages. If you don’t have those tools or you’re not good at removing blockages (or hexes or whatever) then don’t use that explanation. Don’t see your situation through that lens.

Maybe you find more of your power with an explanation that these events have given you some time to think and some insights about how you make your decisions. And maybe that explanation might be more empowering to you because you’ve been making decisions all your life and sometimes you’re really good at making great decisions. So then, with this explanation, your situation is merely a matter of fine-tuning your decision-making skills (that you already do have!) and perhaps updating the criteria you’d been basing your decisions on.

Does this make sense to you?

11 Likes

I recommend you grab these:

Maha Ganapati Yagna
Point of No Return
Navagraha Homam

Some free fields that may help:

Love, Gratitude, & Appreciation
Gratitude For Blessings
Probability Alteration & Luck
Nullify Negative Astrological Affects
Amplify Positive Astrological Affects

Also, meditate to gain more control over the mind. Our outer circumstances are a reflection of our inner world. Observe your self as much as possible. I think self-observation isn’t stressed enough in many teachings. You begin to know your self and thought patterns then begin to change them and manifest a different life.

We become what we think.

10 Likes

Thank you very much. You’re always consistent with a good ear and willing to put forth wisdom. I appreciate you, bud. I will meditate on the answer that is most empowering. And yes, I have struggled in the past with deciphering/removing blocks.

5 Likes

I wholeheartedly ascribe to the interior/exterior. And it’s been a multi year process of trying to change my thought patterns. Still working on them. Thank you for your input. I’ll see what I can do about securing some of those audios. Thank you for your insight.

5 Likes

You’re not alone there, my friend. But I know you have other skills that will help you with this.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand that reply. Would you elaborate?

2 Likes

I was just pointing out that you’re not alone in your difficulties with deciphering/removing blocks. A lot of people have similar difficulties. But those difficulties can be overcome, if you feel that’s your most empowering way forward for you.

4 Likes

I’d love to understand the blocks better. At times, it has felt like I’m an airplane circling the tarmac, praying I don’t run out of fuel. A chess game versus a grandmaster I’ve been unable to think/feel my way out of.

1 Like

This is one of the most important things one needs to understand💯

4 Likes

i’ve had my life in unusual ways, but just to stick to the subject, i’ve had people telling me you are born under a bad star (i assume these type of leeches say these ao they lower your motive potentional and really end up in the wrong path, scammers, or with an evil intention, worst part, mainstream artology and can’t even trust them because they do things behind backs, and also i believe ive been part of a setup plan, i have many enemies, dont take me wrong, bad evil enemies and as for ‘Evil’ dosen’t mean that sense, because good somehow looking charimatics pretending to be nice while from behind they black magic, what i do nowadays formulate

2 Likes

I am in constant observation of myself. There is one thing that may be holding me back. How do I free myself from perfectionism? Releasing the mistakes of the past, some that haunt me to this day?

2 Likes

Hi, TheBeardedYogi. You are in the right place. We’re going through this journey together. Buckle up! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Rose Chalice. I have these. If I were to run just these two for a duration, how often and how many times per day would you suggest?