Blood Clot Dissolver

Blood clotting is a natural part of the body’s response and healing system, which sometimes can lead to problems if formed in key functioning areas.

This audio is designed to induce your liver to produce plasminogen which is the inactive precursor of the enzyme plasmin. The plasminogen system is the major proteolytic pathway responsible for the dissolution of blood clots. There is also a bit of guidance to get the precursor enzyme to the clots.

You should not overuse this, unless you have clots since plasmin can inactivate coagulation factors by cleavage, in addition to its fibrinolytic function. Coagulation is an important process that prevents excessive bleeding when a blood vessel is injured. So we need this clotting for everyday life. Which is why you should use when you need only (then 3 - 4 times ).

35 Likes

i’m assuming this could boost blood flow

1 Like

Nice :blush: gonna use this once a week for prevention

2 Likes

no need
:slight_smile:
we dont want you getting a wound and having nonstop bleeding.

Though i dont think once a week would be problematic,
always better to err on the side of caution.

35 Likes

I see. Thank you sapien

5 Likes

A great tool to have closeby if you get the vaccine and get this side effect.

8 Likes

Thank you captain

I think i have a blood clot in my right leg in calve area i will use this 3 times.

Hope this works :)

4 Likes

If its a thinning effect I think it could also relieve headaches :slightly_smiling_face:

Also use in a moderate way and with caution it can bring other beneficial aspects.

This one then the infrared audio I think it could be👌

Thank for this great audio :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

3 Likes

for the last 6 months when I run I get a pain around the chest / neck. I’d generally ignore it but at some point it’s too much. at every breath. My heart is healthy and so are my lungs so gotta try this one… My feeling was always that it was related to blood vessels

2 Likes

In Covid it has been noticed that people recover but then have a stroke or an attack as a post covid complication. How does one counter this problem. Is there a way for anticipatory clot prevention…because you realise it only after u get it.
Using the clot dissolver would b awesome but how to use it to prevent. As coagulation is essential too.

4 Likes

A number of headaches are caused by muscle tension or dehydration or vascular constriction so it’s helpful to know what kind of headache you’re dealing with.

3 Likes

Yes that’s right

1 Like

of course,
if you have covid/had covid or anything that potentially increases your risk of getting a clot,
then please use it.

the effects do not last forever.
but once properly used it can help break it down.
Plasminogen is inactive,
the active form is Plasmin which has a half life of 2.2 days

39 Likes

Uploaded to Patreon.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo finally.

1 Like

It’s been only 11 days from youtube release man.

6 Likes

Does anyone know if this would be aright to use when someone has been on Warfarin?

an anticoagulant (blood thinner). Warfarin reduces the formation of blood clots. Warfarin is used to treat or prevent blood clots in veins or arteries, which can reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other serious conditions. Warfarin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

2 Likes

has been
not currently on?

just check out how long warfain takes to clear out
2-3 days i think it clears out

so to be safe, a week after?

15 Likes

Sorry, she still on it for over 10 years. (Open heart surgery new surgery in a year to replace her pacemaker)

1 Like

What’s a good amount to listen to this for prevention post covid?
Say 2x a week?

1 Like