Restoration From the Long Haul

You guys

Omg you guys

So I did plasmalogen and this and clot removal and lymphatic effusion and blood circulation

And I’m about to go to bed and I’m feeling all the circulation in all the places I haven’t had in forever which was uncomfortable AF at first but now is like indescribably amazing and i was like

l now know what I must do

It is time

So I did alchemical jing charged blood and I’m finishing a 4x of air revitalizer

And

And

I have now turned into that

36 Likes

@Infinite369

Nice combo!

1 Like

My sister had sever pneumonia and has been on respirator for over two months now.

She doesn’t know about sapien or morphic fields but I think at this point she is willing to try anything.

Would this audio help her? And any other audios you guys can recommend me to tell her please let me know

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that man.

I think this could help, but also should anything that heals lungs:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pleurisy-37043204

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lung-restoration-35123973

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lung-antioxidant-53331329

Also look into supplement called NAC.

10 Likes

This can be even better if paired with the original blood clot removal treatment

Does it mean medication?

Thanks in advance

Blood Clot Dissolver

2 Likes

Thanks,

One question

For recovery after COVID, can I use immune system supercharger once a day?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I am using medication for high blood coagulation

I think once a day is too much, better one or twice a week and this one every day.

Edit - Bronyraur I see you typing, sorry for answering a question directed to you :pray:t2:

4 Likes

As already answered by Imogen to your question here:

Immune System Supercharger

Yes. Pay attention to the instructions usage and especially if you have an autoimmune condition. Also read the description carefully to see if there’s any contraindication with your medication.

Edit after Star’s post: yes, certainly NOT once a day (I had misread that part)

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

You are a very kind and helpful person

1 Like

I am eating daily 1 or 2 bananas 3 kiwis garlic onion wild oregano oil ginger, honey, and I am listening once a day immune system supercharger

Plus
B vitamins, zinc selen vitamins A E ALPHALIPOIN acid magnesium, 1000mg vitamin C

Also my mother died on eleventh, this month

4 Likes

Im very sorry for your loss.
Wishing you strength and health brother :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Thank You,

I have one question

Is it dangerous to listen to immune system supercharger once a day

2 Likes

I can’t say if it will be dangerous, but per description it’s not necessary to do it so often. So it’s better for you to use it twice at a time and once or twice a week. And see how you feel.
Use this field “Restoration from the long haul “ every day though :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks,

Can I use Advanced detox

2 Likes

Yes, you can. Just go easy with that audio too. So make sure to read the description.

1 Like

Twice a day enough??

1 Like

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes