Blood Clot Dissolver

Honestly I think everyone is different. My advice is to start slow. I play it 3x only once a week.

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

My testimonial after some looping today:

Some my context is this. My issues currently mainly stem from the issues in my circulatory system. Currently, it’s not rly significant, nothing that would tangibly complicate my life or even my physical trainings. I have had great progress towards resolving it before, multiple times and in the past with using this field also. Been addressing different parts of the issues, with different fields, combined with general healing fields and servitors like Caladrius and Asclepius, and other, with progress step by step.

I have some blood pressure imbalance between arms. Basically my right arm has a higher pressure (18/8) than the left arm and according to what I know, it’s bcs of various reasons, related to my vascular system. And I even feel energetically the hands a little bit differently, they vibrate a little bit differently.

Today I looped this field and my right arm feels like a lot lighter and unimpeded, and as confirmed by readings, this seems like a significant progress.

Will keep using this the next days and will see. Will get them checked, by both: physical measurements and readings, and will see.

5 Likes

@IsaacCole I will answer to you here, publicly.

I listened to it 7 times and then yesterday similarly and my arm feels even better.

But that doesn’t mean that u or others should listen to it 7 times as well. A lot depends on your individual factors, how u handle fields, energy absorption and the nature of your issues. So try it like 3-4 listens and see how your body reacts to it. As it’s generally not rly recommended to have a high usage of it.

If u have any serious reason to want to try more, as some history of related issues, etc, then u may try more but first see how your body reacts to a few listens and then u decide. Also listen to your intuition.

And u may consider trying it with: Restoration From the Long Haul

2 Likes