Blood Purifier +

Oh yes, absolutely. It’s one of my favorites. Not sure if I’ll be able to pinpoint the benefits exactly, but I feel great after using it (and that is not at all how I normally feel). It removes everything that isn’t supposed to be in your blood stream.

1 Like

Wow that sounds really great thank you :+1:
It is probably is a field that most people would benefit from using then. I think I will go ahead and get it then as no doubt I will get benefits from it but at least I know now that the undereye dark circles may not improve from it.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we would all benefit from using it. And who knows, it might even work for your dark circles. Everyone is different.

Good luck with the field! I hope you’ll achieve what you wanted to.

1 Like

Thank you so much I purchased it so will update on this when I use it :slight_smile: Thank you for your help :sunflower:

3 Likes

An increase in zinc, copper, iron and magnesium may help.

1 Like

Thank you for your recommendations :slight_smile: I will look into taking some copper and magnesium supplements. I already take zinc and iron but just not consistently need to create a new habit :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Only zinc can deplete copper and magnesium lowers cholestrol (crap in arteries).

3 Likes

Hello @Captain_Nemo I have some Yes-No questions.

Does this field nourish cancerous cells as well?
Does this field help the narrow and tight blood vessels get normal again?
Also, does this field cleanse the blood from Zoladex and some daily used hormone controlling medicines or not?
thanks

Does this usage refer to daily listening or overall listening? If anyone can clarify please :slight_smile:

I think it would not nourish cancer cells, or rather it should not promote cancerous growth.
Yes i think it can help the narrow vessels along with the long hauler,
yes i think it will help a major part with cleansing.
but truthfully, to support blood vessels, you also have to support the lymphatic system.
to help with the whole process of detox and removal.

19 Likes

is this field no longer available for sale ever? tried getting it on gumroad but it’s not available

There’s some maintenance/move/etc. going on with fields. Other people were wondering the same thing about other fields. Seems like things will sort themselves out soon.

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying this @Replay much love <3

1 Like

Read under
“Announcements”
Charge Back Black List

Any legally purchased products - that you have already downloaded (or in our Gumroad library) work fine and have no issues, even if the listing is discontinued on Enlightenedstates/Gumroad/Teespring/Soundweave.

The fields are effective and continue to be effective and growing as with any other field.

xoxo

10 Likes

Been working with this for a little bit now and I wanted to get my review in while the sale is going on

This is such an important investment. If you have fatigue, if you have any digestive issue, brain fog, any infection of any kind, autoimmune issues- this will be a profound comfort.

I can get bowled over sometimes by fields so I was hesitant to try this once I had it. But once I did try it, oh man what a relief. I feel like I’ve been cleansed so deeply, it’s such a different kind of feeling

Thank you so much to Dreamweaver for making this because it’s such a unique opportunity to have access to something like this truly. I think that about a lot of fields but this one will always hold a very special place for me.

I’m listening once sometimes twice a day and that’s great I don’t feel overwhelmed at all.

18 Likes

This was great to see! Even though I’m here after the fact, gratitude, joy, excitement & peace transcends time anyhow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So glad the collective came through for his higher good.

This field is AMAZING …just got it recently … …so soothing and refreshing for boody I literally feel as my legs and palms :palms_up_together: getting more circulation …and during a day I don’t have feeling od heaviness in legs …whole body feels more Light .

Some cooling effects :sparkles: very soothing Love it :star_struck:

Up DATE :date: - after only having it for 3 days:

My fingers are finally back to normal not swollen any more …
I never had problem with fingers up to last couple years… 🤌 :nail_care: finally back to be thin :grin:

13 Likes

I went for a blood test a few days ago and my blood was bright red, very clear and seemed very clean :innocent:

I use it about 3 times a week :drop_of_blood:

After three months, I drew blood again, the blood was so clean and bright red

11 Likes

I just bought this and I’d like to know where I should place it in a jab detox/long haul c list? Or it doesn’t really matter?
Does it go after Plasma Flaunt or before?
Also,they both have far infrared so I can assume it’s ok to drop that field?

Thank you💗