Blood Purifier +

Will the virus disruption in this field destroy coronaviruses?

3 Likes

If it’s the same as virus disruption than yes.

2 Likes

Great, thanks. The description for that field doesn’t say specifically what it covers, but people in the YouTube comments are saying that it’s helped them with covid, so I’m guessing it covers coronaviruses

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2:
virus destruction can also be added at the same time @music

2 Likes

Great, thank you. Thankfully I don’t have Covid, but I think it will be a good idea to use this daily as a kind of preventative

2 Likes

This is also a good prevention @music

1 Like

Would this field help to improve under eye dark circles does anyone know please?

I have had dark circles under my eye my whole life. I am a celiac and I think this may be the issue. I have also read that a lack of oxygen in the blood may be a cause of dark circles.

Just wondering if this may help I have used the 2under eye dark circles2 field and the “carboxytherapy” feild and they have improved slightly but I can’t go a day without concealer or I am asked “are you ok, you look sick” :sob:

Thank you in advance

It could help if the problem is related to poor circulation

Hi :wave: thanks for replying,
I don’t think it is from poor circulation as I feel I have good circulation but also I am not sure what may be the underlying cause for them.
I am thinking if this helps to clean the blood it may possibly help reduce the discolouration. I suppose I am unsure myself as I don’t know the reason for the circles.
Most people tell me it is from being allergic to gluten but even on a strict diet they never go away.

Do you lack sleep or are exposed too much to sunlight?
It could be a cause of it.
I read Anemia could be a cause too
this field would help with that.

It didn’t help in my case. Neither did carboxytherapy. Dark circles removal was working quite well but only if used every day.

1 Like

No I get good sleep thankfully and I don’t have too much sunlight. I am wondering if my gut is causing the problem? Its hard to know and its not genetic as nobody else in family has them.
I might have to trial it and see if it helps thanks for the help :raised_hands:

Thanks Anya, dark circles seem to be so difficult to sort out :sob:
Did you get any other noticeable benefits from this field
I had been thinking of purchasing it while the sale is on with the main reason being my under eye circles but now I may wait and get something else on my list instead and keep this for another time.

1 Like

Oh yes, absolutely. It’s one of my favorites. Not sure if I’ll be able to pinpoint the benefits exactly, but I feel great after using it (and that is not at all how I normally feel). It removes everything that isn’t supposed to be in your blood stream.

1 Like

Wow that sounds really great thank you :+1:
It is probably is a field that most people would benefit from using then. I think I will go ahead and get it then as no doubt I will get benefits from it but at least I know now that the undereye dark circles may not improve from it.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we would all benefit from using it. And who knows, it might even work for your dark circles. Everyone is different.

Good luck with the field! I hope you’ll achieve what you wanted to.

1 Like

Thank you so much I purchased it so will update on this when I use it :slight_smile: Thank you for your help :sunflower:

3 Likes

An increase in zinc, copper, iron and magnesium may help.

1 Like

Thank you for your recommendations :slight_smile: I will look into taking some copper and magnesium supplements. I already take zinc and iron but just not consistently need to create a new habit :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Only zinc can deplete copper and magnesium lowers cholestrol (crap in arteries).

3 Likes