Blood Purifier +

Use nitric oxide to heal the artery/vein system

3 Likes

I want to confirm on something. Since this field is purely for the blood, wouldn’t this in a sense help with preventing diabetes?

Now I know what you guys are going to say. PP2 is the answer, or pancreas regeneration, or diabetes audio. But I’m trying to limit the number of audios I use each day.

I don’t have plasma protocol nor this blood purifier audio. As of right now I use the plasma light audio and the pancreas regeneration audios for this purpose. I also use alchemical jing charged blood

If excess blood glucose is considered a “waste product”, it certainly can. Have to get Capt’s confirmation though

2 Likes

Hey guys. Which field would be best to alkaline the blood and raise white blood cells? Would it be Blood Purifier or Plama Protocol 3? Or go for both of them maybe along with Bone Marrow regeneration? My white blood cells have gone really low and I also have autoimmune disease so it would be for the best to get my blood cells back up to a healthy limit to be able to fight off infection which I have at the moment.

1 Like

Hey Seamie,
This sounds a good approach to me.

2 Likes

Have you looked at quintessence of marrow, I use it over bone marrow regen.

3 Likes

Anytime Mate. :+1: it literally brought me back to life.

3 Likes

Your senses—sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing, and so on—are enhanced by the strength of your blood. The higher the senses, the more attentive you are to your external surroundings…and even more so to your internal environment. So how you respond to the external world is determined by your inside awareness.

Our bodies were created to process data. Healthy blood quality, according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, provides you clear eyesight, allowing you to accurately label everything, whether it’s toxic or not: Food, water, air, people and relationships.

The body’s capacity to label toxins increases when your blood is strengthened by cleansing.

When you can say to yourself, “I know my body well, and that didn’t feel right,” you will be encouraged about who you know you truly are. That’s when you begin to recognize things and become more aware. [PART 2 in comments]

When people believe they are hypersensitive to everything—food, water, people, and so on—they become discouraged. This could be a season of relearning that your body is going through. The more aware you become, the more sensitive you become. The blood is a good measure of whether or not something is genuinely good for you.

5 Likes

Would this remove the vaccine’s effect on the blood?

2 Likes

Interesting question. What effect or effects did you have in mind?

I am assuming this is great for acne? Considering acne is typically a sign that blood isn’t filtered well. And maybe if there was any garbage in the vaxx like graphene (though honestly I cannot verify this but rumors are circulating) maybe would help too.

1 Like

I hope so too. There are more and more sources of information. I didn’t get vaccinated because I wanted to help my family. @Lady

It can help with vaccine issue yes. I’ve got vaccinated year ago for reasons and it helped to get rid of side effects along with some other fields. It was uncomfortable at first but afterwards the fields removed the side effects. Now it feels like I never got vaccinated to begin with and in fact I’m better than ever.

5 Likes

This can be used daily right?

3 Likes

Yup, I use it once every day. Have not had any issues.

7 Likes

Highly recommend far infrared fields, negative ions, vitamin C field, brain and spine antioxidant and enhanced blood circulation for healing from the evil poison!

3 Likes

Vitamin C actually chemically degrades graphene (it’s been proven to outside the body) and has been proposed as a safer chemical to use in doing so.

If we assume that the vaccine recirculates and gets into cells. etc. the vitamin C field, a physical vitamin C tablet and some vitamin C rich fruits may actually chemically get rid of this in the body.

Vitamin C is also water soluable so you can’t really easily overdose.

7 Likes

Hello I was wondering how nitric oxide would help with varicose veins. I mean the veins are already ‘widened’ and the explanation of nitric oxide is: Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of your blood vessels, causing the vessels to widen.
I am confused. I did look up more info about nitric oxide and it is all about ‘relaxing’ and ‘widening’ the veins for a better blood flow. I have reflux in my leg vein after a deep vein trombosis that’s why I am so interested in the subject and trying to learn as much as possible :hugs:

Regarding this field (Blood Purifier) could this help with vein reflux? (vein valves not closing properly).

Thanks for your help

Try L Lysine & Vitamin C for this to make collagen which rebuilds tissue like valves for a few weeks.

Then after resveratrol and collodial silver for general cardio health for around 3 days

Then after this make sure to increase trace minerals zinc, copper, magnesium

2 Likes

I am a person who is prone to constipation, after listening to the blood purifier, the digestive system is smoother, I will start listening to it every day
@Captain_Nemo thank you

10 Likes