Blood tests to prove fields work?

Yes, please tell him to try the Testosterone one and get a blood test done after 1-2 months. I also wanna see whether it works or not
I’d do it too but I dont have money for blood tests yet :/

1 Like

Yeah I think that might be the only option. I thought i saw someone in this forum test with blood tests also, but i guess not

If he uses it and gets tests and nothing changes, then it’s gonna be reaaaaal shit haha

2 Likes

I did see someone posting about that i think.

Ive been trying to remember for the past half hour haha

3 Likes

the lion part is the after effect of the field (not necessarily the blood test) but the alpha feeling after listening to it

1 Like

But there are no testimonies for testosterone test …

I guess if he is willing to try then just do it and see.

@Concernedbutcurious :partying_face:

1 Like

I’ll post it in here if he does!

3 Likes

Not sure about test but I do recall, something about some doing tests for the thyroid.

1 Like

Just give him any spititual audio like vibration of creation or mindfulness then he can notice the obvious

1 Like

Don’t worry. You won’t need any blood tests for proof when you start squatting and curling more weight than he does :muscle:t3:

7 Likes

Pretty sure it was Troglodyte wanting to do blood tests on his creatine levels after using the creatine field. Problem was, he never established his baseline level prior. It took longer than it should have to talk him out of wasting his money :smirk:

2 Likes

At least this was the one I remember the best regarding blood tests. There could’ve been something with the thyroid and Kunda as well.

2 Likes

Hahaha I love this! Challenge accepted ;)

2 Likes

Just let him know… if he wants to be scientific, he should take blood before, listen, take again.

As far as I know, men’s testosterone levels fluctuate during the day with morning being the highest and a drop in the afternoon.

There are a lot of scammers out there so I don’t blame him for thinking that.

5 Likes

Lol, I actually never did it. I stopped using sapien, at least for now.

1 Like

better testosterone proof than cholesterol imo the results will be more apparent

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

@Concernedbutcurious, It Works…

TLDR: I have a long history of working out, watching my diet, meditation, semen retention and energy work yet my testosterone levels were continuously decreasing with age. I started using Testosterone/Workout Sapien fields in Dec/Jan/Feb and my Testosterone went up significantly. Skip to the photo.

And now, time for the long, long, so very long, and rambling…don’t forget rambling…background…

@Captain_Nemo may be interested in this. Blood tests in pic below for the last five years.

Not a super scientific test as Testosterone is impacted by numerous things including time of day, nutrition/diet/supplements, stress, exercise, sleep, how often/how recently one spilled their seed (if someone uses these fields but whacks off a day before their test, then I don’t think their numbers will be good)…I am not sure how anyone can do a true, controlled test of this…they would have to be doing the EXACT same things before using the fields and then do the same EXACT things after adding the fields to see if the fields made a difference. Eat the same foods at the same time of day, everyday, have the same stress factors and the same responses/reactions, same amount of rest and sleep, exact same workouts at the same weights, reps and durations, control timing and frequency of sexual release, stop aging…Life isn’t like that and I don’t think that there are ANY scientific studies out there on humans, where behavior is a factor, that can be controlled 100%.

All the test results below are, however, fasted, morning tests when testosterone is supposed to be the highest for the day (morning wood, anyone? Don’t mind if I do!). I show you several years of data to show that there’s been a prolonged pattern of low Testosterone prior to me using fields, before the jump in the far right. And while diet and exercise factor big, I’ve been working out for most of my adult life (30 years now) and fairly good at managing my diet.

If your skeptical boyfriend is young, he may scoff at the 448 measurement on the far right, because that is not much for a young person. I am not young. 448, while still below the mean, is very much improved over the last several tests and I am 48 years old.

I am age 44 on the first test on the left in 2017, and 48 years old with the one on the far right. More importantly, I went from 250 to 448 in three months of testing (NOV 2020 to FEB 2021), however the kicker is that I really didn’t get my shyt together with listening to Testosterone and workout fields till late December/ early January 2021, when many fools like myself resolve to improve things. I refocused on watching what I ate, working out again, practicing stress relief…and listening to fields. But it’s not like I wasn’t working out, trying to manage stress, trying to watch what I ate before then.

About a week before the Feb 10th test, I tried to simplify my stacks and be more organized with my approach, so I switched to a more spiritual stack but had Ojas in there which I believe helps with Testosterone levels as well and I was actively practicing semen retention at the time but I’ve also been on and off the SR train for years so I don’t think that explains the jump.

It’s a symbiotic relationship and it is hard to say which came first, the chicken or the egg. The fields make me feel better which make me feel good enough to go to the gym, which makes me want to eat better, which makes me want to rest better, which makes me want to work more with the fields…etc.

Speaking of the earlier scores, I was also heavy into CrossFit from 2016 through March of 2020 (then COVID shut down gyms) and so you would have expected good testosterone levels during those times, but not so. There is no test results from 2018 because they screwed up my sample, literally f*cking lost it, and it’s such an unpleasant experience when they try to draw blood from me (it usually takes several attempts from multiple phlebotomists, and in different spots on my arms and hands with deep bruising to follow…literally like trying to get blood from a stone…) that I decided not to go for a retest that year. There are no tests before 2017 because it’s extra beyond the normal Lipids panel and I only asked for it in 2017 because I was feeling noticeably tired, depressed, and lacking energy. There were two tests in 2019, a week apart, because my doctor was concerned about the super low initial test and another poor sample and he wanted a second one. I cannot explain the jump there except that perhaps the first test was faulty due to the poor sample (not enough blood is usually the issue). I seem to recall that I was pissed off about having to do another test so soon when I was still bruised from the first and I may have eaten before hand (not-fasted).

For the most recent test, I can tell you I was running a number of the Patreon-released Sapien Testosterone/HGH workout fields at the time (Jan 1, 2021 - Feb 10, 2021), and it often changed daily/weekly. I also listened to several fields related to stress relief, cognitive, spiritual, and whatever struck my fancy on a given day as I was wildly experimenting with a literal treasure trove of available fields. To deal with stress factors, I was also doing the Satori protocol, which later led to working on EoT with @_OM, however this 448 test was before learning EoT.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you day by day what I ran several months ago, I wasn’t writing it down though I’ve contemplated doing a journal here, since. I can just tell you that I was actively using Test/HGH/Workout fields and actively working on improving my Testosterone levels in order to feel better.

BTW, it would be cool if we had a Journal section @SammyG . Maybe I could focus it better if we did.

So again, not super scientific due to my lack of perfect tracking and I never had any intent to share publicly however those are undeniable results that whatever I was doing at that time was working. One’s testosterone levels do not go up in their late 40’s after a steady decline over years.

I now run primarily paid (Gumroad/Teespring) and advanced paid fields more for the simplicity aspect in that many fields are combined into one and so I can cram more into less time. Muscles Beyond Limits and Patron St. Biceps are the present body stack and I just started lifting regularly again after an injury humbled me from March - May. I also just started the Furnace/Oven/Oxidized fat. I still have “dad bod” but am hoping I can report back in a few months with progress and pics.

Full disclosure but perhaps not related, I also wear Social Mastery, Eternal Bliss and Fearlessness, alternately BPIL, Plasma Flower, Subconscious Limits Dissolver and the Magi, and I have a spiritual stack as well. If it sells on Sapien Shop, Gumroad or Teespring, it is likely I bought it and have used it. And I’m still a patron on Patreon.

That being said, I am still trying to optimize and simplify my stacks. But Dream’s just got so many great fields (“Where does he get all those wonderful toys!”).

I’m already sharing more than I am comfortable with as I value my privacy and am reluctant to share more but it is important to know that this stuff is real. But as Sammy said last night on the webinar, you can’t just sit passively by. You need to be guided by and actively move forward with the fields.

Note, these are US Date format, not European. Month first, then day, then year:

23 Likes

:flushed::partying_face::partying_face::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow thats incredible!! Thank you so much for sharing this

2 Likes

I’ll just add to this and say that I am the “Thyroid Guy” that Lunita and ConcernedbutCurious are speaking about :stuck_out_tongue:

In short,
My Thyroid recovered, and I still have a few hormones quite high, namely testosterone… I believe that qualifies as evidence that the fields do work.
I will most likely do other samples before the end of the year.

7 Likes