Blossom of the Mind

Blossom of the Mind

A beautiful project based on the Divine Light and wisdom

Gayatri Mantra
Guidance from your intuition instead of the ego
Well of wisdom
Answers released by the universe
The element of the Sage archetype
Wide collection of realizations that the servitor will influence you to achieve endogenously
Maturity
Contemplation
Going beyond yourself
Humility
Detachment
Readiness

48 Likes

very nice, very nice.

5 Likes

It’s really Divine✨
The energy is very soft and calming
Looked at mandala 30 seconds and it has already helped me feel purity and calm my mind :pray:
I already love this NFT soooo much
Thank you @Dr_Manhattan and Captain for such a gem

:heart:

12 Likes

This field is an indispensable attribute for people who seek the Truth. I saw that few copies left unbought yesterday and being honest, I was surprised.
Blossom of the Mind has changed me a lot and has become one of my favorite fields
(Thank you Captain and @Dr_Manhattan.
I like your latest projects a lot, they are something on next level for sure haha @Dr_Manhattan :pray:)
Thanks to this field, I drew attention to the Gayatri mantra. I hadn’t practiced with it before and had never meditated with it, but meditation with a “servitor” (although I can’t call it that way) brought me a lot of realizations.
Due to my recent experience, the influence of the Ego on my life has significantly decreased, partly due to this NFT.
I can’t tell if I have become wiser, or for example if I have become more mature thanks to this field. But what I immediately noticed is that the NFT has taught me to listen to my intuition. My friends advised me to do this before, but I didn’t pay proper attention to these words. The field taught me this in the best way possible. And to be honest, this is one of the best experiences anyone can get.
I like how each part of the field complements the other, it is perfectly balanced, which allows you to get a full experience. I am impressed and immensely grateful for this creation.
(My “Servitor’s” name is Sakura by the way, it chose this name by itself, how symbolic…)
I am also pretty sure this field gives us benefits of The Light of Savitur, as my Sakura feels like personification of this field

10 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:
@tao

I feel a big change every time I put it on

8 Likes