Blueprint of Learning NFT The Release: (Students' Community Project): Testimonials

I haven’t been able to check the forums in the past few months, because I’ve been so busy with school and I come back to see this gem of a post. It’s truly amazing to see how powerful and creative this community is.

13 Likes

You’re already thinking, that’s it, there’s nowhere else. And then the next bomb appears))

4 Likes

How do I acquire this NFT ? I could not find it on Venly? Thanks in advance for the help

4 Likes

Probably soon on Venly. Its just minted.

7 Likes

thanks, also im trying to understand the difference between owning these various NFTs compared to the audios that are sold on gumroad, or free ones on YT.

Is there a thread that does a breakdown on this difference ?

6 Likes

Hi, nentialG group welcome flowers purple

Here are some links: 1) NFT Questions 2) NFT Threads
3) Community Projects

8 Likes

tysm!

5 Likes

Wow, just had my first exam since it came out, and I’ve never felt so in the zone. With minimal preparation I finished it in half the allowed time and felt really good the whole time. Here’s hoping my gut instinct is right.

Update: I was right. I missed only two questions, and both of them were because I second guessed myself.

28 Likes

Chiron’s Secret Cave in the Pelion Mountains

It was a sunny day, birds were chirping, wind was blowing between the Pelion Mountains where the home of Chiron the centaur himself resides. Under his cave you can see overgrown herbs from which Chiron was making his medicine that could heal anyone. The cave itself was invisible to humans due to it’s darkness. But on the inside, darkness turned into light, as there was a hole from which the sun could directly shine into it.

The morning sunlight woke Chiron up, and the small pit of water in the cave persuaded him into taking a bath in it. In general the temperature of the cave was of a very nice temperature, perfect for cooling yourself down, after being exposed to the sun outside of it. The cave also played a crucial role for students that Chiron had tutor there in order to teach them his secrets, the piece and serenity of stillness that it brought was like nowhere else, allowing streams concentrations to come in. There were totally no distractions and only the sound of silence could be heard. Chiron was bringing the only life to this cave, therefore the cave did not seem to be abandoned at all but was actually a very cosy environment to be in. The energy residing there was full of patterns of positive experiences as well loads of wisdom that were expressed from all the teachings there had been performed. You could actually breathe it in and feel wise, the wisdom being emitted from the cave would then fill you all of your bodily functions with the wisdom of the ages. There were no chairs or beds, yet nothing seemed to be missing, this had been heavily influenced by the earth’s white ley lines residing underground, nurturing the cave with its pure mother earth vibes matching the heartbeat of the earth’s inner core with the radiance which we now know as the Schumann resonance.

If you decided to leave the cave, you were blinded by the strong sunlight. There was a golden path leading either into the city or on top of the highest mountain found in the Pelion mountains. Both paths were surrounded by green trees, moving left and right while being massaged with the wind itself, together interwinning and creating a beautiful concert which was instrumented by the noises they had been providing, the green leaves on the trees were dancing with each other, and the wind would matchmake them by blowing them into their special other one.

This I imagine is how life had been on one nice Summer day in the Pelion Mountains back in the days of ancient Greece where the cave could yet have been accessed, now that I got a feel of it with this NFT.

30 Likes

I don’t post much for reviews but I have to say…

This NFT is all the sauce and more. The music is epic as well I can easily repeat it for hours.

The effects are profound immediately it like a brain massage while upgrading at the same time.

Chiron is like the cool teacher that actually knows what he is doing. I tried the function of learning a specific topic and while I was reviewing what I knew already it’s like a tunnel opened up to understand exactly what I needed.

Great addition to my path.

36 Likes

Best experience in world so far. Spirit mental emotional. Life changing. Even Pegasus is taken aback by this

19 Likes

Hellouu :wave:

I finally got this by trade :hugs:

Thank you! :heart:

My super nerd soul is so happyyyyy!

17 Likes

Awesome, expect to study/ learn 3 hrs straight if you choose to :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Thank you!!

I listened to the audio before bed, a bit worried i would not sleep lol

But i couldnt wait after i got the audio field last night, and on the contrary i slept so good.

I could notice this was a great sleep because of the audio, even thought ive slept wearing the chumpi stones necklace i made 2 days ago which gave me a good night sleep too, but it was my whole body sank into my bed kinda sleep, like my muscles etc had a great rest.

But this audio gave my brain a super nice rest.

I paired it with Visual Introspection and charged water with Horus (to clean, clear and enhance the Pineal Gland etc)

I also printed yesterday the Portal to Giza Pyramid and it came out huge almost like my height haha so that is on the side wall next to my bed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Well not only my brain feels super pump and refreshed, but i def already feel it like if it had leveled up.

But also the dreams. were like a clear perfect understanding movie, with so much information ive been gathering here and there like a puzzle before this NFT, while taking the time to digest the meaning of every piece of insight. But now its like i got clearer info while sleeping and i woke up having all that info settled in my brain as if i had been studying about what i saw for months or even years.

I cant put in words what this NFT means to Me.

Ive loved learning all my life like its oxygen lol

And i can guarantee you and promise you that ill use it and honor all the effort and passion you guys and Captain put into the creation of this.

This is beyond our current comprehension.

I can already tell it will change generations to come and push humanity not to the next level but so far ahead and high that we will remember this for ever.

Thank you so much again

:orange_heart:

19 Likes

Congrats, Luna! So happy for you :heart:

This is so true :smiley:. My attention span has improved significantly, and this applies not only to studying but also to working. Plus, the slowing down perception of time effect which gives even more results :100:.

I asked Chiron to put me to sleep when I was not able to, and it worked really fast. Also, when I didn’t sleep much, my brain would always feel fresh to study or to work. So, this is great!

Studying with this NFT feels very gentle so far compared to when I studied with other beings for another NFT project where too many flashes of images being downloaded at once would knock me out to sleep.

I joined this community project late. Thanks @veh for taking me in. Everyone in the group was very kind, and we all tried our best to accommodate what everyone in the group wanted.

12 Likes

I remember when i did this

That was also my experience

Same here

Can relate, pretty much as if the essence of that concept was explained to me.

For me learning was lava. (learning stuff i don’t care about)

Now it’s getting better I just do it.

Remember you can be taught anything with it :smiley:

Yeah really fun times, every morning upon waking up I was enthusiastic to see what new will we add :D
And then all the extra help I got from you all is very appreciated.

15 Likes

i mean, this NFT is crazy good.

i got goosebumps when it was released and i had to mute the post until i could get this, because i felt my stomach like sinking when i got to the Chiron in Astrology part, i wont talk about that right now… but ive been a sucker for Astrology and all in between for ever and i remember last year i had mentioned that to Captain, to create a field with all Chiron`s concept, i told him just a little bit of why him was so important for humanity and he actually said it sounded great and we could look into it, and then end of year came by etc, busy times, but i had it in mind, because ive studied him and his impact in our lives from like 2016 or so, when i saw this i was like OH - MY - GOD i gotta have this NFT.

i will work around that and see if i can feel all i think i could feel. im sure i will. then its when ill come and share extra info with you as to why this is the most magical NFT ever.

:raised_hands:

12 Likes

Ooo, another Chiron fan RIGHT HERE!!

8 Likes

snoop-dogg-dance

see mi seh yeah!!

7 Likes

Hellou…

Me again. The annoying reviewer :nerd_face:

Maybe this does not matter to others but i think its pretty cool.

For me personally finding this “benefit” has me so happy.

I live in the Caribbean of Mexico, but ive lived a third of my life in total in the Caribbean Islands. However i grew up in the mountains, where the early mornings are chilled and foggy (love it :heart_eyes:) and the day slowly warms up as the hours pass, in my particular City or area, the weather is the same all year round like Spring or End of summer/beginning of Fall and gets coldish at night again. Just nice.

After University is when i left my country for my 1st real job… still very young and eager to keep learning.

Ive been a library mouse all my life. Learning anything and everything i can say its my favorite hobby. I dont even know how many courses on how many topics ive taken lol i just love learning. So i was always constantly looking for new courses, after work courses, weekends courses etc.

Until i decided to stay living in the Caribeean and :grimacing::neutral_face:

The urge and desire to study anything started to slow down. It wasnt fun anymore.

Why? THE MERCILESS HEAT. :hot_face::sob:

I personally can not function (my brain exactly) if its too hot.

I get headaches, moody, tired, sleepy, i just want to be in ac rooms (which then gives me allergies and bother my ears with the constant sound haha omg i sound so fragile but its how i am)

Studying is not fun when the brain feels hot. But also (and i kinda actually want to research that and why)

I think its harder for the brain to absorb information. I dont know what it is but you can actually realized that geographically by seasons how academics are high or low. I guess except for super winter times feeling the brain frozen probably aint good either lol

Anyway long chatty katty review (apologies) to say that this field makes my brain and overall head feeling fresh, like those chilled foggy mornings back home going to school, so its been a fantastic ride learning, reading, studying ever since i got it. I find it weird that im not using the ac at all these days once i am home usually at this time of the year it already gets hot. Ive felt my body warm but my head still coldish so im ok with the warmth as long as my brain is cool. Which confirms to me that its so important for the brain to be cold. At least mine lol

I cant address this enough. Feeling my brain like with a constant weave of fresh air motivates me to be studying something. (I am sure the field itself encourages you to do it anyway not just for what im saying) but for me, that thing is making a big difference.

And last, ive signed up for 5 different online courses from last week :partying_face::nerd_face: and it feels like nothing hard at - all. Keep in mind they are all in English, and tho mine is fluent, it is still a bit of a challenge when the terms are technical on things im not familiar with. How does it feel? Easy peace, like info just hits my brain and its rapidly understood and settled. Like no effort whatsoever.

Such an amazing field this is.

27 Likes