Blueprint of Learning NFT The Release: (Students' Community Project): Testimonials

Nice! You’re better than me in that regard then, my faith kicks in much later.

In some sense what I do is slow but in other it’s fast such as quantifying results.

But what you do is the ideal I would say.

6 Likes

I’d like to say, to get to that point for me, I had to spend a good amount of time meditating/concentrating on the NFT mandala for each servitor to establish a strong connection. When I first got the 13th skull it did not seem to do what I instructed until I spent a long time establishing that firm connection through its youtube video/mandala (as recommended by Captain the 13th Skull thread). Just my subjective experience though.

6 Likes

13th skull was tricky one for me too for the first few days.

The excitement clouded me.

Now I treat it like a friend and being that it’s a Deity-Like servitor I interact with him as if it were a deity so when I do request is in present, positive, and with gratitude of it being done.

Example:

“13th skull, thank you for manifesting everything I ask of you with ease.”

Or

“13th skull, thank you for resolving this issue for me with ease, it is done, and thank you for granting it so.”

My life changes each week because of this.

11 Likes

Oh yeah, definitely! I always thank all the servitor-type NFTs every time I ask them to do anything. I make sure to show my gratitude and appreciation for everything they do. I remember a post by Captain when he said something along those lines when somebody wasn’t treating their Fae servitors all too well, I think I have it bookmarked in my other computer. Highly recommended to anybody reading this - don’t forget to express gratitude to them :)

9 Likes

If you find it, link us please. Thank you!

3 Likes

I found it, but it was a little different compared to what I remember, though i’d like to think the message is still the same:

(Apologies for spamming this thread btw)

6 Likes

Absolutely! I follow the “friends” approach way more than the authoritative one. Sometimes I’m just crying out for help instead of being forceful haha,

But I have realized one thing that has kept me closer to them is to dissolve the veil between them and I, there is no walls, no unopenness, it is just me in their presence and them in mine, And there is this space of reality that we just merge our exchanges in.

I have automated this to a degree, so when the normal conversations are taking place, my mind is automatically activated in said space. It feels like the closest to them and myself.

If it falls back, they know how to get me on track. Or well, I just turn on the ‘button’ responsible for that :smiley:

I have passed a friend a tip of using the life force energy from the Tree to charge either this space or the psychic mind allowing for this space to be carrying of more energy, thus ensuring the communication to happen in an even different and more lively way than before.

(apologies also for spamming the thread :D)

13 Likes

Hi,
I just purchased this NFT from a forum member.
My question is :- is it ok for me to listen to the music by downloading the MP4 directly from the inventory.
Excellent music btw.
or do i have to request a mp3 @veh :pray:

2 Likes

Congrats​:tada:, :ok_hand:

idk if it works it may.

Here you have it to be for sure

4 Likes

Cool. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is an important question because I have several NFT where I only have the video download as audio, and I am wondering if it will still work… I’m guessing it does but I Hope someone can definitively answer.

1 Like

Still works, that’s why its included with the image on the Venly page.

2 Likes

Sorry for not making the post. I have just been everywhere.

Just a little tip for people using this. U can ask chrion to u remind you somthing after a certain time.

8 Likes

This physical strength and bodily health is also included in the Audio right ?

This is what Chiron (mandala) can give probably if you want, ask.

In audio for that, there is Chiron’s herbal medicine and Eurthym that can help with that.

3 Likes

Thanks man, just got it 2 days ago and am experimenting :blush:

5 Likes

Can I also find out if there is like a respect aura bubble component to this NFT audio just like the Knight/Warrior Mindset audio field ?

Got a 22/30(B-) for my social psychology midterms 3-4 weeks ago shortly after getting this, was kinda disappointed. But just did my second midterms for social psych and ended up with a 27/30(A+) even though I only spent maybe 2-3hours studying + listening to the audio a few times right before my test

18 Likes

Well done :muscle::+1:

4 Likes

Hello I bought the Nft today and wanted to ask if someone has the mp3 audio file?

2 Likes