Blueprint of Learning NFT The Release: (Students' Community Project): Testimonials

Hellou…

Me again. The annoying reviewer :nerd_face:

Maybe this does not matter to others but i think its pretty cool.

For me personally finding this “benefit” has me so happy.

I live in the Caribbean of Mexico, but ive lived a third of my life in total in the Caribbean Islands. However i grew up in the mountains, where the early mornings are chilled and foggy (love it :heart_eyes:) and the day slowly warms up as the hours pass, in my particular City or area, the weather is the same all year round like Spring or End of summer/beginning of Fall and gets coldish at night again. Just nice.

After University is when i left my country for my 1st real job… still very young and eager to keep learning.

Ive been a library mouse all my life. Learning anything and everything i can say its my favorite hobby. I dont even know how many courses on how many topics ive taken lol i just love learning. So i was always constantly looking for new courses, after work courses, weekends courses etc.

Until i decided to stay living in the Caribeean and :grimacing::neutral_face:

The urge and desire to study anything started to slow down. It wasnt fun anymore.

Why? THE MERCILESS HEAT. :hot_face::sob:

I personally can not function (my brain exactly) if its too hot.

I get headaches, moody, tired, sleepy, i just want to be in ac rooms (which then gives me allergies and bother my ears with the constant sound haha omg i sound so fragile but its how i am)

Studying is not fun when the brain feels hot. But also (and i kinda actually want to research that and why)

I think its harder for the brain to absorb information. I dont know what it is but you can actually realized that geographically by seasons how academics are high or low. I guess except for super winter times feeling the brain frozen probably aint good either lol

Anyway long chatty katty review (apologies) to say that this field makes my brain and overall head feeling fresh, like those chilled foggy mornings back home going to school, so its been a fantastic ride learning, reading, studying ever since i got it. I find it weird that im not using the ac at all these days once i am home usually at this time of the year it already gets hot. Ive felt my body warm but my head still coldish so im ok with the warmth as long as my brain is cool. Which confirms to me that its so important for the brain to be cold. At least mine lol

I cant address this enough. Feeling my brain like with a constant weave of fresh air motivates me to be studying something. (I am sure the field itself encourages you to do it anyway not just for what im saying) but for me, that thing is making a big difference.

And last, ive signed up for 5 different online courses from last week :partying_face::nerd_face: and it feels like nothing hard at - all. Keep in mind they are all in English, and tho mine is fluent, it is still a bit of a challenge when the terms are technical on things im not familiar with. How does it feel? Easy peace, like info just hits my brain and its rapidly understood and settled. Like no effort whatsoever.

Such an amazing field this is.

27 Likes

I should mention for those that want to feel that cooling effect in the brain, while also sharpening, clearing and restoring brain functions, but dont have this NFT or a way to trade it.

It feels very similar to

New Release - Hydrogen Accumulation + Fission

Or The Plasma Brain of youth

:grin:

Its just that this NFT here, makes it feel long lasting effect and like it compounds.

But i guess you can try

Brain Regeneration + Brain Hemispheres connectivity + Fussion.

In case you cant get this NFT. (If you are looking for Brain improvement) only. Cause obvs this NFT has waaaaay more additions

‐------------------------------

Edit: @Vesparda

The thing is that tho i had felt that cooling effect from the audios mentioned above, the Blue PoLearning makes my brain feel like much more cooler.

And I was thinking about it why while researching the reason, and it makes sense (in my opinion) its like when you want to preserve something you keep it in super low temperatures, and knowing that it has crystals elements maybe its like KQ that also drops my temperature overall, but also we all know that when using KQ the effects of the other fields played after last way longer.

And thats how i feel when i play BoLearning. The effects last the whole day and they are compounding!!

Also different than adding KQ to stacks, BoLearning doesnt overwhelm me if i play it daily several loops.

So its obviously harmoniously combined.

11 Likes

Quick update, school has been a drag ( i like short and intense semesters (winters, seven weeks courses, etc)

I’ve been putting off my current classes and waiting till the last minute to get my work done, and since I’m usually tired after work and gym, I start to think about how difficult the assignment might be (even if it wouldn’t be) and push it away.

It’s two days before it’s due, and I got on my PC about an hour ago. I went through the assignment like nothing, not an ounce of resistance or limiting beliefs. If I didn’t understand something, I knew exactly what could help me almost within a minute or two.

I just completed the assignment and am about to submit it now. (got to get back to it and keep going)

18 Likes

Cooling effect for brain can also be found in brain massage!!! :smile: its a very understated field. If you ever feel too much pressure or sleep deprived or agitated from brain pain, imo it helps lower it

Edit: when u see this lmk bc i will delete too bc i see u deleted but i wanna make sure u see this before deleteception occurs kk

2 Likes

Edit: ignore. I’m an idiot.

1 Like

As for the physical strength aspect…I’m participating in a medical research study that involves sitting with my legs extended and my feet in stirrups attached to a machine, and the machine pushes my feet down while I try to resist. They told me I broke the lab’s record for the amount of resistance they had to program the machine for - and the craziest part is I haven’t been working out at all.

15 Likes

Just gonna bumb this thread

2 Likes

Is this a servitor or diety… @SammyG

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo

1 Like

It’s the real mythological Chiron, recreated with the extra modifications we have mentioned,
that make it even more useful for us at this time and place.

15 Likes

For those that don’t own this gem, I highly recommend doing some meditation or working with the Gamma brainwave field on Patreon.

Here is the listed benefits:

• Increased memory recall (the 40 Hz frequency is known to regulate memory processing); people with high gamma activity have exceptionally vivid and rapid memory recall.
  • Increased sensory perception. Senses are heightened when the brain produces gamma waves. Food tastes better; vision and hearing sharpen; sense of smell becomes more powerful; and your brain becomes far more sensitive to all sensory input. This makes for a much richer sensory experience and a better perception of reality.
  • Increased focus; but this enhanced focus is not necessarily aimed at one individual object or task. In the gamma state, your brain is able to process all sensory information faster and more fully with greater sensitivity; and combine the whole scenario into a highly memorable experience. People with high gamma activity can recall everything about any memorable event – the food they ate, the music they heard, the conversations, the names of people they met, the air temperature, etc.
  • One of the most remarkable properties of the gamma state is the processing speed: the brain is able to process incredible amounts of information very quickly, remember it, and retrieve that memory later.
  • People with high gamma activity are naturally happier, calmer and more at peace. This is Nature’s best anti-depressant (people suffering from depression typically have very low gamma activity).
  • Gamma waves are present during REM sleep and visualization.
  • Compassion comes from a feeling of one-ness with all creation. This is the “feeling of blessings” and ecstasy that accompanies high levels of gamma brainwave activity.

For the lucky owners, it completes it perfectly and I find it easier to hyper-perform with the Gamma field.

I actually prefer to meditate with BoLearning (majestic field), and play Gamma when working now :slight_smile:

And also complete it with a nice meditation at night with the alpha brainwave field before bed.
This create the bridge towards deeper brainwaves, but also helps to relax (necessary for higher learning as well).

And finally… starting the night stack with deeper sleep → theta → delta → epsilon :star_struck:

20 Likes

I am glad you are having fun with it

:star_struck:

Yes its such a good feeling to just listen to it consciously.

It deffinetly puts us in this meditative state full of bliss with all the components it has.

The essence of Eurythmy is also in the audio in our mind and being, so all the vibes are really taken care of :+1:.

20 Likes

It seems there is not, other than being the holder for it. I am new myself but will learn along with everyone

3 Likes

Some more testimonials we wanted to share from our private group chat with you all:

10 Likes

Hands down one of the best NFT out. Me and Kay was talking about our progress with this NFT and i swear for me it gets better and better.

I will be giving a in depth review very soon.

(End of june sart of july)

14 Likes

Just a little update i finally got this bad boy printed out before
I printed it out but the printing shop had cheap ink so the ink rubbered out lol.

Everytime i mediaite to this it feels like the torch touches the top of my head this has happend a couple of times while medatite with the audio on. Also I noticed their is a hyperstate sleep on this one beacuse a couple of weeks ago I remember my sleeping time changed all of a sudden and then i asked chiron to stop that aspect of the NFT and it did stop. However, that it happend again today where i would wake up super early.

Also the NFT wakes you up before your alarm. I thought i was going crazy a couple of months ago. But i reread some what @veh sent off and that was one the things requested. Wakes you up a couple of mintues before your alarm.

One of things i just noticed that is really improtatnt for people to also know is

Next thing i hope I can achieve with this is Understand Concepts and explaining them better.

11 Likes

It really is so powerful and versatile. Chiron is so kind and patient, and he always helps me with whatever I ask. Often, results are instant. Lol, sometimes I cannot believe it even. And I’ve cried out in gratitude already several times over this invaluable gift as it’s making my life so much easier. Whoever has this is really blessed for life with whatever it is you need to learn. School, uni/college, job, hobbies… the possibilities are vast. And Chiron can and will help with any subject if you ask him to :sparkling_heart:

Thank you to @veh for creating this group, for taking me in late and so giving me a chance to receive Chiron in my life to help me :pray: He’s already been given lots of work, lol.

Thank you to the group for working together beautifully and so making this creation as rich as it became :sparkles:

And especially, thank you to @Captain_Nemo for spending his precious time and energy to create this project in its totality for us and with all our wishes, so that it could propel us forward in life. It’s beautiful and has a special place in my heart :heart:

@Dyslexic_Professor I enjoyed our exchange a lot and am looking forward to your in-depth review :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

People are so much kind to you, the soical aspect is amazing.

Lol I think sapien snuck in a few things that i might have found out. Like you find help so much easier of the web and teachers are willing to help you more. which makes sense as this is targeted for students.

I do remember somone saying that there upper body was looking better but cant say for my self. So i think thats another hidden thing in here.

I do wonder if their is any elements that help with eassy and writing doucments you know the Uni stuff.

6 Likes

Anyone tap into the “wounded healer” aspect of Chiron yet?

I echo the excitement and appreciation of everyone who has posted testimonials as in my brief experience with Chiron so far, I already have more clarity and awareness in my studying process, and have even been able to use difficult emotional experience to gain clarity and understanding in my card reading practice.

In one of the systems I study, the Chiron return which happens around age 50 is one of the most important experiences in life, where the soul completes integration of a major lesson it is here to learn, resolution of an original wound. The timing occurs just after the maturation of the south node of the moon (ketu), which is significant because the nodes represent karmic balance and intention~ they are “shadow planets” and as such play the role of one’s Shadow, the unconscious. As stated in the description, Chiron return relates to reconciliation of the unconscious with the divine. This might be an understated function of the NFT :)

6 Likes

This NFT is so amazing. but, I think am being biased because i own it. @donut their is also a crystal healing aspect where you can ask for what crystal you want. I still have to aslo try that. Lot of things i havnt tried to do yet. Been working with ernest a lot recently.

Dont forgot with all NFT their ablities grow over time. It can be teached to do something that its not programmed to do. Like @Desiree has mentioned.

I know that there might be some wisdom aspect to chrion.

8 Likes