Blueprint of Learning NFT The Release: (Students' Community Project): Testimonials

Interesting!

Yah. I Mostly through motivation.

Of course, he is the Wise Teacher ;)
plus we added in some additional kind of wisdom, this one quoted from a book which I recommend reading. The Young Ancients!

5 Likes

I had a thing i wanted to say about this but i forgot. Oh well.

Anyway, I think i was in the river of knowledge today for the first beacuse I felt like water was hitting me from both sides. But i cant say with 100% certainty.

7 Likes

Yes, this might be the most valuable gift he has because one can have all the knowledge of the universe, but it is useless until applied with wisdom. This is sorely needed for my growth in self love and decision making. Also, I also sense that Chiron can help with facing things inside that one has denied out of fear.

7 Likes

Please could someone post a HD image of this NFT for me.

1 Like

8 Likes

Thank you @otm much appreciated! :hugs:

3 Likes

Now that I’m actively using this field and talking to Chiron constantly, I want to drop a quick review on this.

Hands down, an amazing tool to not only have huge excitement to learn, feel refreshed while doing so, but my most valuable experience is how fast we assimilate the information along with the new perspectives and ideas that come along with it.

I am doing 30 minute meditation post studying with the audio and everything just gets cleaned up easily and made to be understood.

The benefits of this fields have been obvious while actively using it and discussing ideas with Chiron. My general habit is to never believe anything until I confirm it many times and Chiron never fails to do this.

I like to describe his energy as the cool teacher that had a epic life prior to being a teacher. Found what he loved and stuck to it.

24 Likes

Thank you for another insightful post - you always seem to deliver some of the most detailed reviews in our amazing forum!

Though I did have a question regarding your study protocol. Am I to understand that you study without listening to the audio, but after finishing your study you then meditate for 30 minutes with the audio playing?

Also, any cool tips you can give us regarding how you use Chiron while studying would be greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

It’s a pleasure, happy you find it useful.

Yes that is correct. I “fill my sponge” and then meditate with the field, while I understand it is a great field to use while studying, I found this works best for me.

Like all servitors, beings, and deities that Dream has provided us contact with the main thing is to constantly communicate. You have to build a relationship.

Because I think In systems, patterns, and structures, I have to set up confirmation loops in order to get data that what I am experiencing is true. The challenge with my process is cycles of overthinking at times which I take care of once I notice or I am pointed to it, so because of this I create system to lower my need to think as much as possible.

My first go to is to ask for a wave of feeling every time I call out the being I am talking to and I test that multiple times.

The second is that when I receive information I ask for confirmation in what I understood with a feeling. “If I understood this correctly and it’s true, give me a wave of feeling/energy”

From there you just talk to them like a friend and build your relationship.

Hope that makes sense

13 Likes

Also keep in mind that even servitor have an infinite wealth of information due to them being thoughtforms/egregores.

13th skull has given me phenomenal advice and Dragon of wealth.

My only sticking point at the moment, which I am solving soon is getting caught up in thinking.

Talk to them and confirm. Less thinking, more application.

11 Likes

Thank you again for the detailed response - it makes total sense to me.

I’m starting to use Chiron more and more, including the audio. It’s been quite an interesting ride.

I used to just visualize them in my mind’s eye and give commands when it wasn’t included in my of my preset macros, then I realized just even speaking their name and asking them to do certain things was more than enough without the need for any visualization.

I never used to confirm anything, they all seemed to do what was asked of them without any need for confirmation on their part; I have complete faith in them. Though I recently started using the protocol you posted on the Dragon of Wealth thread - getting an energetic confirmation after issuing a command is pretty cool, its something i’m going to employ more and more down the line.

Again, thank you for sharing your experiences and tips!

I have to say, I definitely resonate with this :+1:

5 Likes

Nice! You’re better than me in that regard then, my faith kicks in much later.

In some sense what I do is slow but in other it’s fast such as quantifying results.

But what you do is the ideal I would say.

6 Likes

I’d like to say, to get to that point for me, I had to spend a good amount of time meditating/concentrating on the NFT mandala for each servitor to establish a strong connection. When I first got the 13th skull it did not seem to do what I instructed until I spent a long time establishing that firm connection through its youtube video/mandala (as recommended by Captain the 13th Skull thread). Just my subjective experience though.

6 Likes

13th skull was tricky one for me too for the first few days.

The excitement clouded me.

Now I treat it like a friend and being that it’s a Deity-Like servitor I interact with him as if it were a deity so when I do request is in present, positive, and with gratitude of it being done.

Example:

“13th skull, thank you for manifesting everything I ask of you with ease.”

Or

“13th skull, thank you for resolving this issue for me with ease, it is done, and thank you for granting it so.”

My life changes each week because of this.

11 Likes

Oh yeah, definitely! I always thank all the servitor-type NFTs every time I ask them to do anything. I make sure to show my gratitude and appreciation for everything they do. I remember a post by Captain when he said something along those lines when somebody wasn’t treating their Fae servitors all too well, I think I have it bookmarked in my other computer. Highly recommended to anybody reading this - don’t forget to express gratitude to them :)

9 Likes

If you find it, link us please. Thank you!

3 Likes

I found it, but it was a little different compared to what I remember, though i’d like to think the message is still the same:

(Apologies for spamming this thread btw)

6 Likes

Absolutely! I follow the “friends” approach way more than the authoritative one. Sometimes I’m just crying out for help instead of being forceful haha,

But I have realized one thing that has kept me closer to them is to dissolve the veil between them and I, there is no walls, no unopenness, it is just me in their presence and them in mine, And there is this space of reality that we just merge our exchanges in.

I have automated this to a degree, so when the normal conversations are taking place, my mind is automatically activated in said space. It feels like the closest to them and myself.

If it falls back, they know how to get me on track. Or well, I just turn on the ‘button’ responsible for that :smiley:

I have passed a friend a tip of using the life force energy from the Tree to charge either this space or the psychic mind allowing for this space to be carrying of more energy, thus ensuring the communication to happen in an even different and more lively way than before.

(apologies also for spamming the thread :D)

13 Likes

Hi,
I just purchased this NFT from a forum member.
My question is :- is it ok for me to listen to the music by downloading the MP4 directly from the inventory.
Excellent music btw.
or do i have to request a mp3 @veh :pray:

2 Likes

Congrats​:tada:, :ok_hand:

idk if it works it may.

Here you have it to be for sure

4 Likes