Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

Me?

You what?..

1 Like

Oh you let go of it? Not knocking it. Just canā€™t imagine doing it.

2 Likes

Yes

Well the original owner was a friend i just borrowed it for a couple hrs.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Ahh what a tease. I hope you get the chance to own it.

1 Like

I donā€™t want it, iā€™m fine.

To speak in vibration-terms, i clearly prefer ā€œOMā€ or ā€œTranscendenceā€

(but have nothing against love)

But yea had some nice heart pump from this one :)

5 Likes

Ah you gave me the wonderful idea to use this with the Vibration series!

1 Like

With vibration of divine love?

1 Like

Yes and VoTā€¦this order:
ā€¢VoT
ā€¢ VoDL
ā€¢ BOLove

5 Likes

I have a better one

Tell your archie to to infuse you with high dosages of unconditional love and spread it trough the whole world
(just tell him to use the exact same mechanics like from the second mass meditation)

While using together with blueprint of love

7 Likes

This is actually my favorite kind of energies too,

Look up transcendental love energies on here, you will find it ;)

Also the Wuji energies being a carrier came through because of all the transcendence seeking self I am :D

3 Likes

To me, Vibration of Transcendence is the ultimate field for peace and contentment. The best anti depressant.

7 Likes

One of my favorite combinations is actually vibration of transcendence with acu-automaton followed right after by pure heart coherence and divine love!!

So now Iā€™m thinking I should try this out with Blueprint of Love :D

6 Likes

Well after certain experiences with shiva i cannot get rid of him lol

Iā€™ve tried to use other stuff but there was always a ā€œthere is something missingā€ feeling.

Sometimes i have the feeling im the only one that dropped vibration series lol

8 Likes

Oh yeah haha this one is a hit! I usually loop both together on separate phones and it really compresses the transcendence into your being, as opposed to waking up all ā€˜emptyā€™ per se

Try it with the minor blueprint + blueprint of love one :boom::boom::boom::bomb:

4 Likes

Yes :smiley:

Even with LVG, Vibes series is irreplaceable! I use LVG to enhance vibesā€¦ never a replacement!

Once you meet Shiva there is no going back!

8 Likes

Yeah A Wondrous Place/Shiva is indeed powerful. I just havenā€™t worked with Him enough yet. Itā€™s so powerful itā€™s still knocking me on my butt in combo with other NFTs.

3 Likes

Hi,

I got requested by my group members to make a testimonial. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve done one here yet, or if it was in the process phase.

In any case,
I donā€™t even know how to describe this. Iā€™m chilled out pretty much constantly. I meani was already to an extent, but now it is kind of self perpetuating, a cool breeze of bliss and mindfulness accompanying any action, any movement.

Iā€™m beginning to embody and exude love from my innermost being. I sense and feel the joy in anything I do. Even right now while Iā€™m typing, Iā€™m observing every single letter, enjoy all the movements of the little muscles in my fingers working.

My breathing pattern and rhythm seems to have changed, much slower, deeper, more relaxed. I think it was a paragraph mentioned in sadhgurus book about how when someoneā€™s breathing pattern reduces to very few breaths in a minute, they somehow become much more in tune with the world.

I get very adverse effects from alcohol now, definitely didnā€™t have that before, perhaps itā€™s time for me soon to stop drinking altogether. Although Iā€™m already drinking rarely (unlike teenager partying times lol).

People on the streets inadvertently stare at me, notice me, and sometimes they have a quizzical look on their faces as if they didnā€™t know why theyā€™re looking.

Iā€™m enjoying meditating more than usual.

Iā€™m having a more balanced libido. Oftentimes it was very high with big urges. They seem to have normalized naturally.

I have a tendency to observe more than usual, be that nature, people or buildings. Iā€™m not afraid to look at people, maintain eye contact even if they seem intimidating somehow.

People in general seem to respect me more, they let me finish talking, no interrupting, they make space for me, they treat me very kindly everywhere.

My dreams became more vivid and sometimes lucid, although Iā€™m not actively practicing lucid dreaming, but Iā€™ve effortlessly had dreams, where I was in the living room and able to instantly manifest things with thought-emotion alone.

I simply feel more thankful throughout the day, for anything really. Even if itā€™s a down day, I come back way stronger mentally and emotionally.

Iā€™m good really, feels impeccably balanced, harmonious I want to describe it. I feel like a lotus leaf floating on a calm lake. My vibrations are at a new height Iā€™d say.

I just reconnected with an old friend, which Iā€™m again really grateful for.

Iā€™m confident, not in a way to impose on or intimidate others, but simply a beautiful natural self confidence, sth I wished I had had in the past, because it wouldā€™ve been so much easier. That said, I have no more regrets either. I see my life as the big picture it is, and the feeling for the future is excitement, curiosity, joy and fun. Happiness in essence.

I have way less resistance for any tasks, even mundane ones. I know this to be true because I wouldā€™ve procrastinated in the past and Iā€™m not doing it anymore.

Also there seems to be a push to keep stuff in order, you know, not obsessively compulsively, but simply beautifully. On the other hand, if thereā€™s stuff lying around, it doesnā€™t affect me either, but I get nudged to keep it neat and tidy.

I take more phone breaks. I still feel like Iā€™m glued to my smartphone more often than I want perhaps, but now I have no problem putting it away for hours on end. Also whenever I use it, I donā€™t mindlessly scroll social media or similar stuff. Even on YouTube I search for specific content, perhaps sth I wanted or needed to know about.

Iā€™ve started a routine in the morning to increase energy sensitivity, based on Robert Bruces teachings, even though I havenā€™t finished his book yet, but already applying the knowledge. Similar to the exercises in the energy course.

I accept myself as who I am. At the same time, Iā€™m always open to improve and try out new things. Itā€™s a mindset I always wished to have permanently. In the past I would have this in surges, but would at some point feel stuck. Iā€™m happy to say no longer feel stuck but rather the opposite.

When I listened to music today, I felt really excited and filled with love somehow, hard to describe really, just really really joyful and thankful.

My heart feels both protected and fully open. Iā€™ve never experienced anything like this. I had thought after some bad relationships, that I had closed and already reopened my heart. But now I really want to say itā€™s fully open. I hold enormous empathy. At the same time thereā€™s no naivety.

My intuition seems heightened. Sometimes I can sense the right answer in a quiz show. Also today lol my cousin asked me to download that game wordly. I did. If you know the game, itā€™s like that board game mastermind, but with letters and words. So the game asked me to guess a five letter word in six attempts, it would show me which of my letters in my first attempt are correct, or which ones are in the wrong spot.

I guess the word on the first try :joy::joy: I even asked my cousin, if the game is programmed like that to encourage the players on their first play. He said nope, looks like youā€™re a psychic. The likelihood of that happening is crazyā€¦I should start lotto again haha

On rare occasions that I feel a little fear, I can actually feel appreciation for it. From then on it quickly dissipates.

I feel childlike overall

When there are decisions to make, I listen within and know the answer

I feel like Iā€™m healing at a faster rate (though this may be by other fields too of course)

I feel more genuine somehow, more calm, balanced, overall simply serene. Feeling grounded seems a natural by-product. Ultra contentment.

Anyways I hope now the people can understand the hype around this field. Itā€™s an absolute powerhouse of a field and your life will change with it.

To my group:
Love you all, and whomever hasnā€™t written a testimonials yet, the stage is yours!

:white_heart:

30 Likes

Actually do please send a message to your group leader. If true, this is not ok to do

4 Likes

Amazing. Thank you for sharing thisā€¦ that was beautiful to read.

I feel like Iā€™m floating now, haha

9 Likes