Booted Bhoots

Disclaimer (following Lilo’s kind request): nothing super freaky in the following lines but still…

I still haven’t finished reading this thread entirely because I guess I’m still ambivalent when it comes to those topics. But I guess it’s time for me to think about getting this one in the near future.

I ignored so far the very good recommendations about Curse/Spell Removal. Because I have the Fae servitor + my attitude summarizable as: “Ok f.kin weirdos, I’m untouchable :raised_back_of_hand: Go see elsewhere if I am there, he! :love_you_gesture:t2:

I make myself laugh hard sometimes, honestly…

The thing is not even only about curses per se (this is the tip of the iceberg) but I couldn’t help getting triggered every time I saw that term because yes, a big solid one has been cast on my cousin years ago. I believe in that. I talked about it in the Curse/Spell Removal thread.

Those ladies had disseminated a whole bunch of weirdo objects all around our family houses: my cousin’s home, my grandparents’ home, etc. While everybody was freaking out, my reaction to those psychos has always been “Ok aunties… :expressionless: You must be really bored with your lives, huh? Don’t you have a better sense of leisure?”

Who knows if I haven’t picked one of their craps after all…

But time has also taught me (also recently through an invaluable written source) that not thinking negatively or not feeding fear doesn’t systematically guarantee that bad things won’t happen.

So now I’ll quit that naive mindset and indulge in this field soon. Better safe than sorry as you guys say in English.

Update: bought.

I know, I know: the Navigator of Awe was supposed to be my “last” purchase for a while because I’m saving money. But:

1. Saving money with all the abundance tools is a less big deal, so… But that’s enough kidding: whenever a new field is released, please you guys don’t hesitate to say: “no no Brony, not now!!”

2. Most importantly: when I save that money, I want to be in the best condition to reap what it will bring to me. Because I still have some slight resistances at times, like “I want my previous dumber life back”, “hmppfff I have no more excuses for ruining my own life”, etc. And is there a bigger curse than self-created resistance/passive aggression or trash like that? …

3. Additionally: the cousin stroke back a few weeks ago. With some nonsense requests likely to give a headache to the whole family (because we have decided to refuse). So it’s better to anticipate…

As for the field’s effects: for now, I don’t have a spectacular thing going on. Maybe because I’ve already cleaned so much dirt in the past year.

BUT… There are zillions of ants walking in my head though. It’s not unpleasant. Some slight aching in my arms too. We’ll see where it goes.

So all in all, it’s a proof of our multi-layeredness. And that every field acts in its own subtle way.

24 Likes

“I… have become comfortably numb.”
“Rack my brain and try to remember your name (…)”
" (…) cause I’m the man on the outside looking in."

Etc. Can’t ever stop loving that band, not even giving a dime about their aspects “obscured by clouds”.

Summary of this field’s effects: I’m feeling like a fish who used to swim in a large comfortable aquarium (ok no, I won’t mention Wish You Were Here lol. Ooops, I did though)… and who is now left in the middle of an ocean.

Some curses and shit are subtle. Sneaky. Impossible to know precisely from where, when, whom one gets them. I “want” to feel anger and hatred towards those sources but I just can’t. “Removes mental worries”, the description says. No doubt about it. Sure, many other fields and things have progressively led me where I am. Miraculously AND not miraculously. Both. I’ve had to take responsibility and work on my end as well.

The difference with this field is that for the first time in my life, I understand how some feelings and emotions are borrowed. Similarly to some shared mental disorders, mixed with some Mandela effect and other collective entanglements.

Yes, borrowed. So much so that they don’t fit your size but you keep wearing them in order not to be naked. Or because you care about the dress code.

Now I wish I could go and blast this on the top of some government buildings.

Speaking of destructive governments (I’m weighing my words carefully here), my father exploded in tears the other night. Basically saying things like “this country wasn’t like that, if you only knew. We had the most promising future in front of us. But traitors have flushed it all”.

First time that I’ve ever seen him cry that much. So I decided to play Booted Bhoots and PTSD combo for him and my mother. They had given me full consent for the physical fields. But I hadn’t inform them yet about the “non physical” ones.

Bad idea. Because I played the combo, then switched to a physical field on YouTube, left the device playing while I quit the room to go and have a smoke.

When I was back in the room with my parents, there was Deep Body/Aura Cleaning playing (YouTube autoplay got activated)…

The message seemed pretty clear: “Ok honey, no problem when you play stuff like Mass Meditation, Flower or Anti-Virus without warning people but interference has its limits, remember? You sure about wanting to play this game again? Or will you respect people’s autonomy? Weren’t you mad yourself against people forcefully telling you to get this or that field at all costs, before you being ready for them? Allez, behave already!”

That last part was for the anecdote :)

I want to thank you Dreamweaver but as I already told you once, those 2 words don’t mean anything when I say them to you. So I guess you’ll make me invent new terms to express my gratitude.

25 Likes

Serendipity always works in mysterious ways specially when there’s unconditional love and compassion towards someone else in this case your parents. So congratulations on that benevolent forceful mistake :smirk::heart_eyes:

Hugs to your Dad through you :heart:

9 Likes

I don’t know how you always find those heart-softening words with such dexterity but… (ok this sounded like a commercial for Milka chocolates). Much gratitude and :heart:

I’ll organize another family session tonight, this time with full consent ;)

7 Likes

Hahaha well chocolate is good for the heart so indulge :partying_face::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

My comment got deleted for some reason but yes this works

8 Likes

ahhhh Nothing like a refreshing breeze in the darkest nights

(also the best , because stars shine brighter )

23 Likes

In the first round, I feel numb somewhere in my body and relax a lot.

Cold lips​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

On Sunday, my intuition was pushing me to play Bhoots. It had been over 2 months since l last played it. l played it 2x. Halfway thru the first listen l felt so tired and almost fell asleep, then didn’t have the energy to stop it until the 2nd round.

Literally the entire day l felt as if l hadn’t slept in days. Then at night, l had a really bad headache, which is rare for me to have.

i got up today at 1pm, and even then l didn’t want to get out of bed, l still felt tired. But l got up anyway and shortly after my regular wake up routine, l was finel

l must’ve had something in me that got mad that l started the audio so it drained my energy before the ritual removed it.

28 Likes

Hey if I use this regularly for a good amount of time (3-6 months) will the results be permanent? I mean will they become a part of my energy and remain without further use?

1 Like

If not, what would be the problem of playing it the recommended 2-3 times as needed?

1 Like

Just a thought. :thinking: I’m around a really toxic individual who happens to own the house next to mine. And she’s known to do black magic.

In such a case, I’d recommend to you an on-going practice. It’s like brushing your teeth. You might scrub away the plaque and bacteria of the past days, but bacteria will still be all around you, eventually producing more plaque for you. If she continues to do magic, then (I would think) you’re going to want to scrub that sh*t off.

7 Likes

You may also consider getting the Shielding 2.0 tag from the Sapien Shop.

10 Likes

It’ll definitely be on my list when the shop opens. Thank you. :blush:

2 Likes

That makes sense. Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Can also just use servitors. I got like 12 Dark servitors I keep in front of my house for protection

5 Likes

Whoa! I hope they throw parties when they’re not needed, lol.

20 Likes

Hello @Ugninis

May I ask what these hints may be?
I’ve also read the description maybe 20 times now lol and I still can’t figure it out. Would you be so kind as to helping me out with the few extra hidden details of the field?

I am currently compiling a list of audios which I want to purchase before years end and I have a very strong pull towards this field for many reasons but if you would be so kind as to share what you know then that would be wonderful :blush:

5 Likes