• This Audio
  • Brain Regen
  • Enpp6

should do it?

18 Likes

…and the Creativity audio!

9 Likes

And avoid garlic…

It has a terrible effect on the brain and brainwaves.

Now, with all this, your brain should receive quite an upgrade!

8 Likes

I really do hope this audio becomes available on Gumroad.
Even though it is a digital audio and not a T-shirt, because Teespring does not ship to Botswana it won’t allow me to purchase this audio :disappointed:

4 Likes

There is another topic created by a guy from Puerto Rico and he was given the advice to use a random us address generator online ;)

7 Likes

When I read something like this online I often cannot tell if it’s a joke or serious :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh, I’m serious.

Garlic contains “sulphone hydroxyl ion” which has a very negative effect on the brain.

EEG measurements have shown that garlic quickly creates a brainwave pattern close to clinical brain death.

This article is informative:

14 Likes

Wow thanks so much, I had no idea.
I’m my country of origin (Eastern Europe) it’s a common “folk medicine” to eat raw garlic in the winter because it is supposed to boost the immune system or something like that.

8 Likes

Yeah, it seems it has a better effect on the body than it does on the brain.

7 Likes

In some cultures, spiritual aspirants stay away from Onions and Garlic, maybe there is something to it after all! No more Papa John’s Pizza for me! (which has lot of garlic and also comes with a big garlic sauce dip lol)

12 Likes

Learning something new everyday, love it.

11 Likes

SOLD! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Really? This is news to me. Does it matter if it’s raw or cooked? I eat ALOT of garlic.

5 Likes

Not to start a fight but I would think you would be interested in this link. It includes open-source, academic, peer-reviewed studies on garlic. It also briefly discusses the article “Why Garlic Is a Brain Toxin!” which appears the link Noah posted is a reprint of that story and “sulphone hydroxyl ion”

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2010/09/garlic-can-heal-the-brain-and-it-has-other-health-benefits/

5 Likes

Done purchase it.

3 Likes

So brain stack now should be:

Superhuman genius×1
Enpp6 enzyme×2
Brain grow work×1
Induce creativity×2
Brain regeneration×1

12 Likes

The creativity seems to be already in the Brain Grow work audio

6 Likes

But how? I can’t see… you see something from description?

1 Like

Combined with the tag :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

It seems the TDCS, NGF, BDNF and other effects in Brain Growth Work field are more localised to specific areas in the brain (such as the corpus callosum and frontal lobes), as compared to the individual fields which affect the entire nervous system.

Perhaps @SammyG or Dream could confirm?

23 Likes