Brain Growth Work

Damm, Yesterday I ate a pizza with garlic.
Good to know now.

5 Likes

Is this good for memory?

1 Like

Yeah man I believe so

3 Likes

Hey guys I need help please! I just bought this audio on tee spring and it just said that my audio was going to be deliverd between oct 19-24. I am trying to find the link to download the audio and I can’t find it in the teespring website or in my Gmail either )=

1 Like

already bought it, very excited for the results :smiley:

1 Like

I just reread it and I think I have to wait for the order to process before they send me the link to my gmail

Yup. In the Hindu system of work based class division (before it was made to be based on the caste of birth), almost all but especially those who were in the Brahmin class(basically the guys who were the gurus, Acharya, teachers, strategists, sages, monks) had to strictly refrain from any consumption of Onion and Garlic. They are considered taamsic food(just like eggs, huge amount of spicy flavours, non veg) not satvic food. Provided their work, and this fact, it does make sense that they did not and weren’t allowed to.

4 Likes

This stack is awesome!
I finally have some visible results and I sense them
Needless to say, “brain grow work field” is mostly responsible for it

5 Likes

Do you think you could pretty please make your abundance and wealth audio a no music tone so I can loop it at night and be able to buy up your shop? :laughing:
#jokingnotjoking

1 Like

Thanks,
So do you think both audios are compatible with each other?

1 Like

Has anyone been using this audio? How does it relate to the individual ones?

Also, is it safe to loop this thing? Especially if later on, one uses Brain Regen?

1 Like

Ive been using it, no noticable results yet, but its still early. I have a good amount of brain damage (white matter disease of the entire cerebral cortex, vasculitis, hypoperfusion of the entire cerebral cortex > results from brain scans) both of which I have been working to improve for years. Instructions are to play the MP3 1-2 times/day or every other day. I would not recommend using it more then that, its pretty strong. I really need it for my frontal lobes and prefrontal lobes, executive functions, short term memory etc. etc. which have suffered the most. Plus the changes from aging. Also the last few yrs. I have noticed movement problems (unable to move one of my legs for an hr. or 2, then it goes away, its not numb, just cant move it at all>it has caused several falls when I assume it has moved then I trip, sometimes over it.) I will post in the future if I notice any positive change.
Also I am using this with other brain vids, plus wearing the original brain enhancement field plus the Eternity Redux dogtag for organ regeneration. I also have the new brain dog tag (Cognitive and Memory enhancement tag) too, but only wear it a few hrs. a week (so far)

As Bette Davis (famous great actress) said “growing old ain’t for sissies”

22 Likes

Famous great actress and a famous great song dedicated to her eyes :star_struck:

Thanks for your testimonial ;)

6 Likes

Noticable side effects from playing this (Brain Grow Work) twice a day, my brain and eyes get very warm, (eyes get slightly bloodshot )which I think is a good sign because it shows how potent it is (healing energy in my brain!). Of course I also play other brain vids, but never got this side effect from them unless I over listened, - which is rare.

9 Likes

So guys, Do you think is ok playing periodically this, the permanent cognitive audio, creativity, super genius, brain regeneration and Enpp6?
Regards.

1 Like

Play DUAL N BACK daily for 1 hour.
Start, struggle and progress. It will greatly help you.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion.

1 Like

@SilverZuzu + C&M Enhancement Field from Sapien shop and you will become the smartest supergenius of all time!!!

:brain:

4 Likes

So, I gave it a go and bought this item a while ago.
After a few days I can already attest to it.

Experience

I’ve been on a cognitive pursuit for a while and faced the symptoms some have had, such as fogginess, "headaches or overall stiff head. I’m sure some can relate to it.

This happened after looping Superhuman genius and Cognitive Enhancement for a while i.e., two days. So, I was left to hear regeneration, autism and a few other audios to recoup, which helped tremendously placing myself down.

So, I did the following:

Superhuman genius
Now, this audio works on the corpus callosum and frontal lobes (prefrontal + frontal lobes).
While the ADD focus mainly on the prefrontal.
Added also Enhanced Brain Connectivity
Some TDCS and NGF
BDNF

And voila, problem solved. This audio is doing the actual workout. It places your brain exercised enough to develop in the direction you want. Without being overstimulated. So I no longer need to hear autism and other regeneration audios. I do, at times, but mainly because of the other areas they target and not because of any symptoms.

Also, all these experimentation I’m doing is with IPF tag! Which in the beginning did not enjoy brain audios too often. lol.

The only missing piece is the Cognitive Enhancement tag. When that arrives, i will post and do more thorough experimentation.

Edit: edited to include Superhuman genius

12 Likes

Could you explain your stack again? Sorry but did you mean that you did it like this?

• Superhuman genius
  • Brain grow work
  • ADHD
  • Enhanced brain connectivity
  • TDCS, NGF
  • BDNF

So, no need for autism/dementia audios or brain regeneration/massage right?

1 Like