Brain Guild General discussion

The biggest.

Throwing out another key tool for the brainiac (for whoever needs to see it): microdosing mushrooms.

Microdosing creates new neural connections across the brain and between hemispheres, increases neurogenesis+neuroplasticity, and has spiritual benefits associated with temporarily slowing down the default mode network (where we hold identity).

I’ve been microdosing on and off with some solid 6 month breaks for about 7 years — fully shifted everything about me.

5 Likes

new field?

1 Like

No just the actual thing! low dose Psilocybin. It’s a bit off topic… but Jojo bringing up meditation compelled me to mention it. It’s incredibly beneficial for healing the brain as well as overlapping with a lot of the enhancement goals we all share.

Definitely synergistic with the advanced fields. i’ve felt that.

2 Likes

To all you guys who’ve been using manhattan method, have easy have your calculus and college math classes been after using it?

@Josh you’re up.

There is such field already BTW Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose)

4 Likes

Opnions on using boosters like kinetic quasi crystal and torsion? surely that wouldnt be good for brain loopers idk

Why not? Using them with no issues and Torsion is loopable.

2 Likes

apparently kqc redcues the need for looping but I wanna loop eventually loop brain fields for hours. so its kinda counter productive ? idk maybe im just waffling

KQC will enhance efficiency but why not loop anyway? Those who loop here often use it and more.

1 Like

Yeah tbf just didnt wanna get overwhlemed too quickly

thank you for the advice man

Anyone have an advice on what to use regarding really frequent mind blanking? This post on reddit explains it pretty well: Reddit - Dive into anything

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah man ive experienced that for as long as I can remember and its only just getting better now. i think listening to any brain audios will help.

for practical things, read a lot of books, meditate, and stimulate your brain on a daily basis through learning new things and try talk to a lot of different people, youll learn a lot also try avoid excessive tv and social media and eat omega 3s

ive been doing this for a few months and listening to brain audios for a couple and its defenitley gotten a lot better, still a long way to go tho :pray: good luck man

7 Likes

The autism field is the holy grail, it’s so much better then plasma brain, I feel an instant relief

1 Like

:lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes

for the purpose of what some are doing here i think it’ll work fine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C8J1VJLD

2 Likes

Holy shit, need to get one of these

Bro if anyone has major autistic smyptoms and plasma brain not working try autism field

2 Likes

I wondered if someone else noticed this.

3 Likes