Brain Guild General discussion

I play UIT at the end of a small stack with a subliminal, at the beginning of the same I listen to Maxim Human. I have to admit that listening to UIT just once, the effects are remarkable for various fields.
Once I accidentally fell asleep with this stack containing UIT in loop, I had stomach pain from morning
to afternoon because among the fields listened to during the day there was Leg Shredder, which includes Muscles hungry for fat.

1 Like

Just my experience here, but i always keep the integration tool in my stacks — even with brain fields (i probably hear it 4-5x a day). Between UIT and The Expanse, I stay fluid, feel the benefits and nothing overstimulates.

I know people exercise caution with that field, but I don’t think it’s as dangerous as many on the forum have insinuated. It clears the decks and helps both the energy and physical body process fields. For me, the risk of having an energetic backlog of fields that haven’t fully processed into your personal field is a bigger deal than the risk that the Integration Tool is going to “over-maximize” something like Manhattan Method.

I always feel clearer and more ready for some new stack after sitting with the Integration Tool for a bit.

3 Likes

Many thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I was asking why he uses it alone myself. I used it yesterday after like 16 hours of brain fields and felt completely normal. I’ve also done it countless times in the past.

If it’s too much (never really) I would just use some jing and maybe 1 or 2 plays of PBoY. But it’s a very beneficial field.

I love the music as well lol. Probably my favorite.

4 Likes

I hate to ask this because I know it is going to seemingly come across as an annoying question, but in the most simple way possible, if we were to want to acquire whatever is the most achievable level to twelfth level intelligence (an absurd example, but directly to the point), would this list be acceptable or would you suggest different fields or another specific order otherwise?:

Astrological Intelligence Buff x5
The Plasma Brain Of Youth x5
White Matter x5
The Brain Key x5
The Manhattan Method x5
Manhattan 8K RES x5

I was using A Key To Babel but decided to set it aside for now and I currently don’t have White Matter and Manhattan 8K RES yet, but will highly likely purchase both depending on your suggestion. Thank you.

I would put Plasma Brain at the end and reduce to 2 loops max. Double or triple Manhattan Method at least. 8k RES in the beginning and maybe 2-3 max.

2 Likes

Have you had any result from Astrological Intelligence Buff?

I used it while I was just beginning to learn Russian (through Pimsleur) and my fluidity and recollection was boosted immediately. Similar to the effects of how much faster a next generation processor can be by comparison, I was able to speak with more ease and recall what I had previously learned with less effort.

3 Likes

Meditation is a huge game changer, especially for brainiacs. Tons of cognitive skills can improve from it. Even aids in neurogenesis and synaptogenesis.

7 Likes

The biggest.

Throwing out another key tool for the brainiac (for whoever needs to see it): microdosing mushrooms.

Microdosing creates new neural connections across the brain and between hemispheres, increases neurogenesis+neuroplasticity, and has spiritual benefits associated with temporarily slowing down the default mode network (where we hold identity).

I’ve been microdosing on and off with some solid 6 month breaks for about 7 years — fully shifted everything about me.

5 Likes

new field?

1 Like

No just the actual thing! low dose Psilocybin. It’s a bit off topic… but Jojo bringing up meditation compelled me to mention it. It’s incredibly beneficial for healing the brain as well as overlapping with a lot of the enhancement goals we all share.

Definitely synergistic with the advanced fields. i’ve felt that.

2 Likes

To all you guys who’ve been using manhattan method, have easy have your calculus and college math classes been after using it?

@Josh you’re up.

There is such field already BTW Visual Introspection (The Micro Dose)

4 Likes

Opnions on using boosters like kinetic quasi crystal and torsion? surely that wouldnt be good for brain loopers idk

Why not? Using them with no issues and Torsion is loopable.

2 Likes

apparently kqc redcues the need for looping but I wanna loop eventually loop brain fields for hours. so its kinda counter productive ? idk maybe im just waffling

KQC will enhance efficiency but why not loop anyway? Those who loop here often use it and more.

1 Like

Yeah tbf just didnt wanna get overwhlemed too quickly

thank you for the advice man