Brain Guild General discussion

Anyone have an advice on what to use regarding really frequent mind blanking? This post on reddit explains it pretty well: Reddit - Dive into anything

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah man ive experienced that for as long as I can remember and its only just getting better now. i think listening to any brain audios will help.

for practical things, read a lot of books, meditate, and stimulate your brain on a daily basis through learning new things and try talk to a lot of different people, youll learn a lot also try avoid excessive tv and social media and eat omega 3s

ive been doing this for a few months and listening to brain audios for a couple and its defenitley gotten a lot better, still a long way to go tho :pray: good luck man

7 Likes

The autism field is the holy grail, itā€™s so much better then plasma brain, I feel an instant relief

1 Like

:lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes

for the purpose of what some are doing here i think itā€™ll work fine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C8J1VJLD

2 Likes

Holy shit, need to get one of these

Bro if anyone has major autistic smyptoms and plasma brain not working try autism field

2 Likes

I wondered if someone else noticed this.

3 Likes

It seems that Anti-Autism effect of Plasma Brain isnā€™t that direct as Anti-Autism field itself has, I would assume that progressively new fields have higher potential for preventing and trimming overgrowth in situations of continuous stimulation to essentially allow them be used concurrently with wiring fields like a Brain Key and White Matter latter reducing oxidative stress, but less pronounced effect in terms of bringing relief from side effects of brain field overuse after onset of such side effects.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just messing with you professor lol we just like to troll. I agree that for major autistic problems the direct field would be a good application to alleviate the problem.

When the autism gets too strong I usually bust out the autism field for x4. It fixes my speech and processing problems due to the overgrowth so much quicker. Also I can sleep easier and better after I loop it. If I donā€™t my sleep is hog wash.

6 Likes

I have a huge brain field stack that I play constantly and never use the Autism field. I have no issues that arise from my brain stack.
My stack includes all the new brain fields which may be reducing/cancelling these effects others talk about (brain key, White matter, brain game, 8k res, etc)

2 Likes

Brain Key has built-in anti overgrowth.

4 Likes

Thank you for reassuring!

2 Likes

I sent a message to one of the creators today inquiring about an ultimate intelligence stack/playlist for what I am wanting to achieve. That is an increase in I.Q. as high as possible along with breaking through all barriers that limit understanding and the inability to grasp concepts. In other words, going from mundane, to being able to getting a PhD in anything with as little ease as possible. Originally, prior to sending the message, I was going to buy White Matter and Manhattan 8K RES and add that my current list, which is The Brain Key 4x, The Manhattan Method 4x and The Plasma Brain of Youth 4x. But at this point, would it be reasonable to say that weā€™ve crossed the threshold and in the long-run, if you can afford it, you may as well buy all the other ones, i.e. The Conceptual Conglomerate and Drops of Memory too?

3 Likes

What do you mean by crossing the threshold? I want to answer, but there are about 4 different ways I could go about answering this.

Do you mean that this is the end of innovation for brain fields? Because if so, no. More brain fields will come.

Also I think Conceptual Conglomerate is the most important brain field if not second next to manhattan method. So yes, I recommend it.

No, not at all. Within my limited time frame of listening, I am trying to get the most I can out of what fields I am able to listen to on a daily basis. But my concern is that by having bought some and not others, I wonā€™t be covering all areas that could potentially be improved and enhanced. As in, Iā€™m only getting about 4/5ā€™s of what there is available for overall intelligence improvement unless I buy and listen to all the fields daily and consistently instead.

1 Like

Ah, well in that case, 100% you would be missing out on potential gains if you didnā€™t get the other intelligence fields. I think that something like drops of memory would form very excellent synergy with your Manhattan method, as well as any other brain field.

I have used almost every Manhattan Brain field from the index and they have all given me various arrays of benefits all across the board. I recommend you look into Conceptual Conglomerate to compound with your Manhattan method and you can read not only the thread of great results, but also my first post in Jojoā€™s Brain Journal for reference as to why conceptual conglomerate is so good.

1 Like

I read through most of it. It looks like The Conceptual Conglomerate is paramount. I was under the impression that White Matter should top the list as it seems like it presents an infinite amount of crucially needed fuel to keep oneā€™s brain in peak condition all the time.

Well, white matter tracts do a lot within the realms of intelligence. But no, I wouldnā€™t put white matter over brain circuits for sure. Iā€™d rather max out conceptual conglomerate and use M8k res like you were doing rather than buy white matter and not use conceptual conglomerate. But thatā€™s just me though.

I used to take 2-3 omega 3 pills a day and spam m8k res, and I posted countless realizations and stuff. White matter gave a huge surge, but conceptual conglomerate changed the way I view reality.

1 Like