Brain Guild General discussion

@Student
Sleep the right amount, long term you’ll just mess your sleep pattern, get exhausted faster and it’s not very marathon-like. It’s a short term “hack”.

It’s important to understand what a marathon is.

In the middle of a marathon, it’s all mental, it feels hopeless, exhausting, not worth it, your body and mind are slowing down all the bad stuff hidden in your mind are popping up.

It’s a mental fight. In the middle of a marathon, you aren’t in your best shape, you aren’t fresh. You don’t run as well as in the beginning. That’s the whole point. Pushing through.

That’s when you regret and hate that you signed up but still keep running. No one is forcing you, but that’s the point.

Not all of you are going full marathon, but those who pushes multiple devices everyday all day, they’re probably feeling it.

Despite not having overgrowth, overstimulation and other side effects.

When I said it’s gonna be a marathon if you guys keep going, I meant it :joy:

I think it’s worth it, it’s not a whole life thing, it’s a phase with big rewards at the end of it.

But after a year or so of marathon it becomes the new normal, you get to the David Goggins level.
Then it will feel so satisfying.

15 Likes

I’ll take another break then it seems. Even though i was only playing MM for only like 1 hour with boosters and taking occasional daily breaks from it.

I sleep plenty and get alot of nutrients as well

3 Likes

Every brain is different, some of us need more breaks than others. Some of us get faster results, etc.

But one thing for sure, if we keep grinding for the months to years required, we will win.

When I was jogging in boxing some people would walk, and then begin running faster than they were before stopping. They just needed a breather and to let their legs rest.

But they still completed the laps just like everyone else, and in return, they could box the rounds like everyone else.

5 Likes

Yes. Yes indeed. All the subconscious limits. The bigger thought patterns leading to a higher understanding of the absence of knowledge. Feeling like we missed a life worth of information and looking back at the concepts we missed. Sometimes alchemical revision of genius feels too little. But that should show us that the Dunning Kruger affect is taking place from an intelligence perspective as you state often.

But this time next year there will be MANY geniuses if we keep going and running.

This is literally only the beginning. For us it’s been less than half a year of mass looping, we haven’t even finished the circuitry or reached diminishing returns yet on many fields. There’s a lot more room for growth.

8 Likes

Yup, the smarter you get, the dumber you feel.

12 Likes

Lol so true, I was like, I swear I use to be able to understand and now I can’t, but it was because I took everything face value, u apply logic and so topics become harder to understand.

5 Likes

They unfold more facets, become more philosophical, get more layers and repercussions

7 Likes

Yes, I sort of overdid it and now started to get facial numbness and tingling in right part of the head also it exacerbates with any fields on my headphones so maybe it’s listener fatigue. It doesn’t seem to indicate any vascular problem, even went to physician to be sure. Any advice is appreciated.It seems to be connected with something running through neck, ear, then brain/face.
Now I realize there was an onset of it but it wasn’t that noticeable, only in retrospect.

1 Like

Started my brain journey with:

Brain Key 30 mins. while looping White Matter
Then on 2 devices Manhattan Method and Advantageous Brain Plan 30 mins. also while looping White Matter on my phone.
Now finishing it off with Brain And Spine Antioxidant and Plasma Brain, while refilling essential nutrients.

:muscle:

5 Likes

Yeah, I second guess myself a lot now.

What strikes me is how hard it is for people to truly see the world as objectively as they possibly can. Even those who seem to have things worked out tend to have points of weakness where they fall back into their biases.

It makes me wonder whether or not I’ll truly shake certain beliefs.
For me, my distaste in conspiracy theories is a big one, and something I’m working on.

5 Likes

You’ve been heavily propagandized, advertised, educated and re-educated inside an artificial world, it will take time to un-brainwash yourself.

At least you are willing.

The atomic bomb was a conspiracy, the American indépendance was a conspiracy, the federal reserve was a conspiracy. Conspiracies are real and are acknowledged in mainstream science.

It’s about having the critical sense to discern the stupid stuff, the disinfo/psyops from the truth. It takes time.

7 Likes

Feels great to not have a super hot fire forehead for once in like a month, now it’s just hot. :rofl:

2 Likes

Or maybe that’s because I managed to overdo hearing restoration fields? :thinking:

These 2 points are very very important to remember.

Exactly!

This is what I aim for with the next round of brain fields. Even if I increase the daily quantity of fields listened to, well-being and safety remain in first place, I don’t want extra rapid results, but I take into consideration a period of 8/10 months; listen to different brain fields in order to cover the various needs, so as to obtain much superior results.

Absolutely.

3 Likes

Niceee. I switch my brain fields up as well according to purpose and neurology.

Hopefully you’re getting all the gains from your goals with these brain fields!

1 Like

Not yet, I’ve been listening to The Integration Tool for the last few weeks, but as soon as I finish that I’ll attack with MM, BG, WM, SB and KB. This time I want to obtain clear results, above all by limiting the ADHD brake. In the meantime I’m clearing the way for the brain fields by spamming Remove Unconscious Cluster several times, brother you have no idea how much garbage I’m throwing away. Many nights I have strange dreams, which have to do both with the distant past and with current life, deep clutter that I had no idea about.

1 Like

Ah I respect that. Many times I sleep with point of no return in order to help clear a good amount. I also slept with ego diss+ and SLR on 2 devices a few days ago and it seemed to clear a good amount.

Have you found playing UIT alone to be efficient? Is it becuase it clearls blockages? I’ve played it after stacks, even yesterday, but alone, I haven’t tried it.

If I play UIT after a brain stack I just play some jing and a little extra subsequential PBOY, then everything feels great. But I’m interested in your ideology and thought process.

Forgive me, UIT means?

Ultimate integration tool. It’s a simplification I’ve used amongst friends in private, my apologies lol.

1 Like