Brain Guild General discussion

Hey @Dr_Manhattan

What brain fields can you recommend that increase mental energy/alertness?

That are currently for sale or free

Thanks

I have a question regarding the wiring fields, do you listen to the audios alternately (e.g. 1x Manhattan 1x wholistic then 1x Cyber ​​Brain, lucid dreaming 1x and back to manhattan) or several times individually and then go to the next (e.g. Manhattan 4x wholistic thinking 4x Cyber ​​Brain 3x and so on)?

Does/can 8k replace acetylcholine?

2 Likes

Acetylcholine
Hyper state sleep
Maybe even Diabetes I & II

Paid:

Manhattan 8K (more energy than alertness)
Advantageous Brain Plan (more alertness than energy)

9 Likes

I like to keep one wiring field per day, it’s just me

5 Likes

The brain fields would require a diet consisting of omega 3; Is consuming tuna, mackerel or similar twice a week sufficient or should the quantity be increased?

1 Like

Far from sufficient in order to significantly build myelin

4 Likes

Would 4 times a week be fine or should I choose a different food? Thank you.

i just eat omega 3 tablets everyday, seems to suffice

4 Likes

Thanks man :pray: I appreciate it!

Like @Genie says for optimal results I advise eating omega3 pills with your lunch or dinner every day.

Heat and even ambient air really hurts the quality of your Omega3s. It’s quite a sensitive oil. Simple sunlight is bad for it.

9 Likes

I am often exposed to the sun, any suggestions to compensate for this?
Many thanks for these tips!

Keep them in the bottle, take one in the middle of your meal and close the lid.

1 Like

What is the best two fields in term of increasing social intelligence and language learning? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

Honestly, I can truly tell you’re a veteran to be able to play with acetylcholine for that long without melting your brain is insane. But I’m glad you posted your brain stack because upon adding acetylcholine my speech and motor functions have increased a lot again.

It feels like I KNOW I can do something rather than I hope I can reciprocate the same actions to get the same results again. My muscle contractions are feel strong and they don’t feel weak throughout the day or the entire day like it use to.

Not much brain fog either and I can’t focus a whole lot better. Wish I listened to this earlier in my time on this forum. Having brain damage and trauma growing up made life a whole lot harder than what it had to be. Anyways, time to adopt this stack with some modifications.

5 Likes

Can you please help define alertness v energy?

1 Like

Alertness refers to the state of being mentally aware and attentive to one’s surroundings and can also refer to the ability to respond quickly to stimuli. Energy, on the other hand, refers to the ability to perform physical or mental activity, or the capacity for doing work. While both alertness and energy are important for overall cognitive and physical performance, they are distinct in their meaning and application. Alertness is more about being aware and focused, while energy is more about having the mental and physical stamina to get things done.

7 Likes

What is the maximum number of brain/consciousness fields and tags that have been used at one time?

Has anyone had the Ernest Neuron, Wayback Machine, Deja Vu, and Crystalline Mind going all at the same time? lol

Going forward I will only play acetylcholine once every 5 days. Because man I’m having some unwanted symptoms :sob:. Idk how you can tolerate a full hour of that, it’s insane. @Dr_Manhattan