Manhattan 8K RES

This one is next on my list. The reviews are already sounding good too.

2 Likes

Btw, this field here amongst many other trasnmitters boosts your natural permanent production of acetylcholine.

:arrow_up:

10 Likes

Ahhhh yes the real wok. #superstarcholine #ascendingwithacetyl :shallow_pan_of_food:

Acetylcholine is not just must for the brain athletes, but ANY athlete.

For ANY one looking in taking to the next level. Big boss.

Read up on it, @Dr_Manhattan has a few amazing posts on the forum regarding its OP production.

5 Likes

So say I gave this 3 listens in the morning and then went to start my brain stack that begins with 4x acetylcholine - do I just need to experiment how much to cut back? Or, with consistent use of this one could I potentially drop the acetyl audio altogether?

1 Like

This :+1:

I see a difference between using acetylcholine mainly for thinking (Manhattan 8k) VS the more extreme unnatural acetylcholine overload used to boost wiring.

I expect this field to boost natural level and if anything make the acetylcholine audio more effective. I personally don’t intend on reducing my daily acetylcholine stack.

But you know how it is, good old Dr Manhattan likes to fry his brain, no one has to do the same…

10 Likes

How long have you been using the acetylcholine audio and what effects have you noticed from it?

Since it’s release a few years ago, I don’t know. You’ll have to check my older posts. My earlier ones from my first account won’t be there, but you’ll still find a lot of reviews about the benefits, side effects and sensations I noticed over the years.

I’ve been doing this brain stuff for so long, it’s pretty much the only thing I know and remember at this point. It’s best to go back to read the old me.

@Phi

8 Likes

So after my 12th day or so of listening to this and all I gotta say is WOW! My brain feels so efficient and I’m much more productive at work. No more brain farts or forgetfulness. It still happens but not as much. I can’t wait to see what this has to offer in long term!

9 Likes

Amongst all the new brain fields, this one seems to be getting the best reviews (I think?)

I did not get this one (I’ve been slacking on other Brain fields I got but have no place in my overflowing stack) - this one seems totally worth getting… (still thinking lol)

11 Likes

Interesting experiment so far…

So, I taught the tech class, no one believed it was the first time I taught the class, but also I had not even looked at the content till about 2 days before the class…Hard to express it words, but it was like I could see with my ‘inner eye’ concepts areas, and weave it together…

my audience was a group of seasoned corporate IT folks too…so I’ll take as a compliment

Daily playlist:
Manhatten 8K Res X3
Advantageous Brain Plan X3

27 Likes

Damn, that’s what I call a genius right there.

7 Likes

Smart guy spotted :muscle::100:

2 Likes

Maybe smarter, as I’m not a dude :laughing:

4 Likes

ah biases… :stuck_out_tongue:

I take advantage of this review to ask: does anyone listen to Manhattan 8K and Manhattan Method in the same stack or on the same day?

2 Likes

Been there, done that. All these brain fields I have been involved with can be played the same day.

9 Likes

Yes, I was interested in reading some direct experience with these 2 fields.

1 Like

Did this field help anyone when critically analyzing complex problems?

You may want to go with a wiring field
@XspaceX

1 Like