Manhattan 8K RES

This one is next on my list. The reviews are already sounding good too.

2 Likes

Btw, this field here amongst many other trasnmitters boosts your natural permanent production of acetylcholine.

:arrow_up:

11 Likes

Ahhhh yes the real wok. #superstarcholine #ascendingwithacetyl :shallow_pan_of_food:

Acetylcholine is not just must for the brain athletes, but ANY athlete.

For ANY one looking in taking to the next level. Big boss.

Read up on it, @Dr_Manhattan has a few amazing posts on the forum regarding its OP production.

6 Likes

So say I gave this 3 listens in the morning and then went to start my brain stack that begins with 4x acetylcholine - do I just need to experiment how much to cut back? Or, with consistent use of this one could I potentially drop the acetyl audio altogether?

1 Like

This :+1:

I see a difference between using acetylcholine mainly for thinking (Manhattan 8k) VS the more extreme unnatural acetylcholine overload used to boost wiring.

I expect this field to boost natural level and if anything make the acetylcholine audio more effective. I personally donā€™t intend on reducing my daily acetylcholine stack.

But you know how it is, good old Dr Manhattan likes to fry his brain, no one has to do the sameā€¦

10 Likes

How long have you been using the acetylcholine audio and what effects have you noticed from it?

Since itā€™s release a few years ago, I donā€™t know. Youā€™ll have to check my older posts. My earlier ones from my first account wonā€™t be there, but youā€™ll still find a lot of reviews about the benefits, side effects and sensations I noticed over the years.

Iā€™ve been doing this brain stuff for so long, itā€™s pretty much the only thing I know and remember at this point. Itā€™s best to go back to read the old me.

@Phi

8 Likes

So after my 12th day or so of listening to this and all I gotta say is WOW! My brain feels so efficient and Iā€™m much more productive at work. No more brain farts or forgetfulness. It still happens but not as much. I canā€™t wait to see what this has to offer in long term!

9 Likes

Amongst all the new brain fields, this one seems to be getting the best reviews (I think?)

I did not get this one (Iā€™ve been slacking on other Brain fields I got but have no place in my overflowing stack) - this one seems totally worth gettingā€¦ (still thinking lol)

11 Likes

Interesting experiment so farā€¦

So, I taught the tech class, no one believed it was the first time I taught the class, but also I had not even looked at the content till about 2 days before the classā€¦Hard to express it words, but it was like I could see with my ā€˜inner eyeā€™ concepts areas, and weave it togetherā€¦

my audience was a group of seasoned corporate IT folks tooā€¦so Iā€™ll take as a compliment

Daily playlist:
Manhatten 8K Res X3
Advantageous Brain Plan X3

27 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s what I call a genius right there.

7 Likes

Smart guy spotted :muscle::100:

2 Likes

Maybe smarter, as Iā€™m not a dude :laughing:

4 Likes

ah biasesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

I take advantage of this review to ask: does anyone listen to Manhattan 8K and Manhattan Method in the same stack or on the same day?

2 Likes

Been there, done that. All these brain fields I have been involved with can be played the same day.

9 Likes

Yes, I was interested in reading some direct experience with these 2 fields.

1 Like

Did this field help anyone when critically analyzing complex problems?

You may want to go with a wiring field
@XspaceX

1 Like