Manhattan 8K RES

It felt like NR2B and ENPP6 supercharged.

The fastest processing speed I’ve experienced, both mind and body as 1.

The best part was I would always freeze up when learning to throw larger opponents.

This one I was extremely confident, and technique was down to a tee with it.

So much so I now feel this “automatic” drilled in sensation when going to throw, and not even having second thoughts before doing so.

Instinctual level of intelligence rather than the old deliberation of conscious effort.

7 Likes

The long term ENPP6 here is much better than spamming the stand alone audio.

I expected to make it easier and somewhat more efficient, but with the same Omega3s it seems to be doing much more

7 Likes

This is the long term one?

I will definitely be curating a stack around this field.

Too powerful. Felt like a big DLC upgrade for my entire being.

Only played a couple times in the car too before the judo session.

1 Like

I mean RNA, the continuous production of ENPP6 surprised me.

I thought it would feel the same without having to listen to the audio for it after eating. But somehow it feels stronger too, more homogenous over the whole brain.

It’s the little surprises I guess.

4 Likes

My only thing is these fields seem to put my already fast metabolism in to hyper drive.

But it could be other things.

Nevertheless, this is a real gem.

I can only imagine expanding the usage of this field to other arenas of life.

Coupled with other fields, and NFT’s, oh yeahhh :gem:

1 Like

I packed the most significant ones in this one. To make another enzyme brain audio with the same effects, we’d have to pack more of the less important ones.

But it’s doable.

We can also be creative and mix some other things, in fact that should be better going forward.

5 Likes

I think so

3 Likes

Watch a movie this weekend in a different language, and see how fast everything clicks.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@anon14224340 sold me on this audio :joy:

2 Likes

Your guys conversation is really making me want to hop onto this audio. I should really refrain myself from reading brain threads :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

How many times did you listen before class

2x on my way there in the car.

1 Like

Going to give this a drive…

Covering for a colleague and have to teach a tech class next week…only thing is I know zip zero about the subject area… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Going to use this and the weekend to ramp up, and hope they don’t ask too many questions… :wink:

1 Like

If this learning also works with YT-web videos or whatever, then it’s like in Limitless movie.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Great Bradley Cooper

So I’m on day 5 of this gem and my thinking is more efficient than I’ve ever experienced! Highly recommend this!

9 Likes

Do you have Wholistic Thinking by any chance?

2 Likes

No…not yet anyways

1 Like

Yes absolutely, although I’m already listening to “normal” Manhattan, this messed up my spring and summer physique stacks!
Truly something new and surprising, probably the conjunction between Neo’s learning method and that
of Eddie Morra.

1 Like