Manhattan 8K RES

I already have the Manhattan Method field.

I stand by the quality of them all, but if you intend to buy Manhattan 8K RES specifically to ā€œcritically analyze complex problemsā€, which is a narrow and complex skill rather than a metabolic function. Iā€™d advise you to think it through.
For peace of mind itā€™s best to check what type of brain fields it is (which I explained over here) or go with it with an open mind after reading reviews.

There is also the Wholistic thinking, which refers to a full picture thinking. Just mentioning it in case you didnā€™t have a look at it already. Otherwise there will soon be another wiring field dealing with what you are looking for.

5 Likes

How soon till this comes out? I will look over the link and see if which fields will help me out. I have most of them.

1 Like

I expect it for next week right after the discount ends (I didnā€™t know about the sale until a few hours ago).

Anyway, just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, this field here will boost everything you already have, it will take you further and for longer with what you already have. Each neurones becoming more powerful and enhancing all existing wiring and many pathways involved in everything from neurogenesis, memory formation, energy levels, repairing etcā€¦

13 Likes

Manhatten 8K Res X3
Advantageous Brain Plan
@Dr_Manhattan

If you could only buy 2 brain fields would these be it? Or what 2 brainfields would you buy that would compliment each other and give you the best Bang for the buck?
Also I canā€™t find anything about a sale so if anybody has the code please let me know. Thanks!

2 Likes

15SALE is the code

2 Likes

Only 2 :thinking:

First would be the Manhattan method (if you donā€™t have it already),
Second would be between wholistic and Advantageous brain planā€¦ Iā€™d probably roll with Advantageous Brain.

If you have Manhattan method, Iā€™d go with wholistic thinking first.

PS: I know I wrote a shitty description for Wholistic thinking, I slacked off on the marketing, itā€™s not the exciting part of the job. But I really liked it. Even though I wonā€™t make another like it because people expect a certain ā€œsensationā€ that is easier to describe and pinpoint.
I know it will take you to another level of thinking.

9 Likes

where would u place the new field, or up coming is a better words

2 Likes

I have a preference for long term thinking skills, I see it as a phase 2 type of field. Awesome, glad I have it, but not the first Iā€™d get.

Now, if some of you value having mental energy, staying mentally fresh and productive until the very end of the day, having a better memory. In that situation, M8K RES shots up to the front.
If you have to really use your brain all day, ABP and M8K first before Manhattan method and Wholistic thinking.

But if I was you, I wouldnā€™t necessarily jump to the most powerful fields right away. Iā€™d compare with my situation and my goals.

10 Likes

Dang and I was actually gonna go with this one next.

1 Like

Just while you are already getting bombarded with qā€™s, I might hop in line

What is your personal listening protocol for M8K? I found this in another thread but wondered how many days a week would have M8K time and the duration of this listening if I may ask

1 Like

Well, I love this one and from the description and ratings, I believe others do to.
I donā€™t think youā€™d regret getting it.

Listen guys, if the reviews describe something you want, if you understand somewhat what it does, trust yourselves.

Edit:
Lol, letā€™s go with a metaphor.

M8k would be like the billions of neurons that you have go on steroid, grow stronger, do everything better. Now you already have a fully mature brain so itā€™s cool.

Other wiring field make more neurons wiring creating new sub-systems. Less jacked but more.

Maybe I sound cryptic

But I did try to make different types of brain fields, all as awesome the ones than the other IMO, so that you guys could try them and see what YOU prefer early on.

Me, I got them all, try to take one from me and Iā€™ll stab you. I donā€™t have to prioritize.

Check the Nextgen thread, descriptions and reviews from fellow users.

7 Likes

I still feel it after a few days with a 3x loop, I never waited for it to go down, I use it again after 4 days.

3 Likes

Have you considered amending your Wholistic description? Iā€™ll admit the lack of information there made me click through, whereas 8K, MMethod, and Advantageous are now parts of my daily stack (and were more thoroughly described). I think for the price point of these, the description should detail their intent and method pretty well.

REALLY appreciate this series and hoping to write more once i get more time with them. But generally everything has seemed easier and more fluid. Less nervous system overwhelm/stagnationā€¦ which is quite the offeringā€¦

3 Likes

Something strange happens to me with the brain fields.

Every time they come out the description seem like written in chinese to me, i always come back to all of them to re read them and the comments etc and same i dont understand them much or i dont feel called by themā€¦

And then one of them suddenly does, i clearly understand its functions benefits etc (the ones explained on its surface) , its like crystal clear and therefore is the one i buy, i want all related to the brain but since this dynamic has happened with 3 fields then ill continue doing just that lol

I think this one will be the next buy but im also contemplating the ABP too, im sure once i have the money in the upcoming days, the one to choose will stand out to me :slight_smile:

Thank you for your work itd be fascinating to watch your brain colliding with Dreamā€™s one when speaking and making a reality the ideas that you have with his additions in the Quantum drop. Id pay to see that lol

4 Likes

It seem to be the right thing to do.
I shall do it tomorrow at the latest maybe tonight

5 Likes

Ty! Really sounds like all 3 of these would be your preference?
MM and Wholistic for wiring and ABP for turbo charging.

2 Likes

In my own private opinion, Iā€™d go with it in this order and scale up to more advanced fields.
This is a good base.
@BabyBilly

4 Likes

what is your mental health healing stack

I just bought a bag of high quality chia seeds call Eā€™lan. Itā€™s very high in Omega 3s and other nutrients. I canā€™t wait to see the combination of this field and chia!

2 Likes