Manhattan 8K RES

Works good. I used chia seeds for a while.

1 Like

The eggs I eat also have high quality omega content.

Acetylcholine is bonus for neuro muscular contractions and the reaction time many people ask about.

Plus all the other benefits of course.

Been wanting to order liquid fish oil for a while too so I’ll update on how I feel with that

But def helps keep any wear and tear on the processing aspects at bay.

Zero crashes so far.

4 Likes

Don’t order a high amount of liquid it end up sitting their if it taste disgusting,

Carlson I heard taste good

Absorption wise I like the liquid over the soft gel

1 Like

https://vital2life.net/ The brand that I take for my Omegas is this! Highly highly recommend it!

1 Like

Any over the counter Omega3s or from the supermarket will work.

I’m saying it as a general disclaimer

2 Likes

I feel a tremendous difference in Manhatten 8K along with this brand of chia! Excellent combo!

1 Like

I just use cold-pressed line seed oil (flax seed oil).

It is the only oil that I use when making salads.
Since salad is my main food and I never grill or bake anything, this is pretty much the only oil I ever use. It is also super cheap here in Germany and is mostly organic too.

1-2 spoons a day converts into enough Omega 3’s for the brain.

Cold-pressed line seed oil has the highest amount of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) of any food and this ALA then converts into enough EPA and DHA that is needed for the brain.

At least it is enough for me and I cannot speak for anyone else and I am not a medical professional to judge this properly. So ask medical professionals if you are unsure.

Line seed oil has also the healthiest Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio of all the oils.

PS:
If you are male, beware of eating too much raw flax seed, as this will reduce your testosterone. This is not the case when you consume flax seed oil. Source & Explanation (German)

9 Likes

Smoothie time :tropical_drink:

I think this one may help people that is autistic

No it’s nice and chill.

If anything it will make you less hyper but more in the zone.

Akin to a flow state really.

1 Like

Manhattan 8k man. :brain: :desktop_computer:

Look into Smart Relational Training. I can message more on this.

General Intelligence just boils down to the processing aspects= IQ

Example:

Manhattan 8k :exploding_head: >>>>>>> :zap:Enpp6

= :motorway: White Matter

= :gear: Processing Speed,etc.

= :nerd_face: IQ or “Intelligence”.

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 5.06.55 PM

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 5.09.02 PM![Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 5.08.57 PM|690x431]
Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 5.07.35 PM

So Manhattan 8k. :heavy_check_mark:
Hands down, low diff.

No question about it.
It was made for your question. :dart:

4 Likes

This is what 8k feels like:

I stack with Gamma before etc.

360 enhancement.

3 Likes

got it 3 days ago. Listned to it on 30th morning and found the music amazing…so listened to it 5 times instead of original plan of 3 and I was wide awake for 24hrs. It was as if my cycle has shifted, the energy overload was tremendous and just for context, I’m aggressively listening to healing fields since 24th, as I’m recovering from a minor surgery - so with anti-biotics/some pain killers my energy system is adjusting a lot of overload. So have been sleepy due to recovery.

Aside from super energy drive - perceptions/awareness of other fields is 10X at conscious perception level. I accidently listened to The Preceptionist and effects were 8K level and TBH my earlier attempts had very weak conscious feedback. I was at my kid’s school for an informal PTM and every adjective uttered (stood out loud) and got dropped when it reached my internal processing engine. lol

This is THE vibranium…

thanks @Dr_Manhattan & @Dreamweaver

7 Likes

I like listening to it 4-5 hours some days, it’s a different experience, much more membrane lipid growth compared to enzymes.

10 Likes

Aside from the benefits I think this is the most beautiful music I’ve ever heard from a morphic field.

1 Like

Does having this means I no longer have to listen to my 2 hour long intelligence stack?

If not then can someone edit my intelligence stack if I have this M8K (I just copied this stack to someone)

Enpp6 Enzyme x2
Superhuman Genius x2
NGF x3
Attention and Focus x2
Permanent Brain Enhancement x3
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere x3
Brain Regeneration x3

Not necessary anymore thanks to M8K

Was not necessary in the first place because of Superhuman Genius

Rest you can use the same way

3 Likes

I was thinking of asking about this before getting to this point :grinning:

And then i was going to ask this

Or this

My Mom is showing symptoms of early Alzheimer i was going to get the Conglomerate for myself but i think ill get this for her 1st and get her the Omega 3
as well! (Id use it myself too anyway :ok_hand:)

Thank you :pray:

Any other recommendation to go along with this approach for her case?

4 Likes

There is also “drops of memory” released recently.

Good luck,
let us know how it goes

4 Likes