Manhattan 8K RES

Ah thank you!!
Ill read it

1 Like

Last question,

No need to play the Experimental Alzheimer one anymore or yes?

1 Like

@anon73693188
The alzheimer audio removes amyloid build up which is common in people with Alzheimerā€™s.

M8K and Drops of memory boost memory, mental energy, healing.

So, Alzheimer would be like a disinfectant to a wound the rest provide healing and improvements.

11 Likes

Understood now thank u!!!

3 Likes

Is Sapienā€™s Alzheimerā€™s field the one on YouTube? Is it the experimental one from 7 years ago?
Or is there any updated one available? (paid or free)
Thank you

Include
*Brain & Spine Antioxident

3 Likes

Thank you Lady !

1 Like

Check out Snapping Synapses

Some factors targeting PKA can help remove amyloid buildup in regions like Hippocampus, generally affected by diseases such as Alzheimerā€™s etc

1 Like

Will this help regenerate fat around the eye area (lost due to surgery) ?

Nope @O.N

1 Like

Hello, if itā€™s not a burden could you also go this in-depth with an explanation of how the Manhattam method works?

1 Like

Would you recommend taking extra omega 3s? Like will the omega 3s be burned through rapidly?

Just got this field and man itā€™s strong. I can only listen once or else itā€™s back to the frying pan for a a couple of days again. Canā€™t wait till I build endurance for it.

2 Likes

Lol, I believe I built resistance as I no longer have that effect, but believe it or not, I miss that frying feeling. Itā€™s similar to being in the weight room and feeling the burn. Maybe Iā€™ll have to use it far more times to feel it again. That sensation of brain rewiring is so good. We are ying and yang.

2 Likes

You mean that feeling where it feels like your body is just being burned alive :rofl::rofl: absolute masochists all of you. But no pain no gain.

2 Likes

I used to listen to this a couple years ago when I was really frying my brain

Brain atheltes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes EXACTLY! :smiling_imp:

LOL, you had all of the motivation I need to reach this level.

1 Like

So far after only use it twice I can really feel the effects of Enpp6 in this. I donā€™t receive brain fatigue nearly at all or as much prior to this.

My ability to learn has increased really quickly. I already had a pretty nice memory as is but now I can look at something for like a good 5 secs and picture it in my head and itā€™s there for a while.

Vocabulary is more accessible. What I mean by this is I like to change up the words I use depending on how serious the conversation is, because I donā€™t like repeating the same words over and over. Now Iā€™m able to pick from my arsenal with ease.

Speech is more solid and not at a loss of words after subtly losing track of the topic or flow of whatever the conversation was about.

Mental imagery is way more vivid and dreams are as well.

Thatā€™s all for now.

9 Likes

Gonna loop this 30 times tomorrow wish me luck.

2 Likes