Brain Guild General discussion

best diet for brain health guys?
or is just eating omega 3s enough

1 Like

U have whiter matter field? if u do no need for omega 3.

spirulina powder is really good

3 Likes

yeah ima get it soon because I can’t eat omega 3s in the morning anymore as i practice dry fasting now lol which is apparentley gr8 for brain health

also thanks ill have a look but is there any specific diet that could be good for brains like keto diet or vegan
??

1 Like

I had to throw out some krill oil because they got bad, my omega still is good.

If they smell off, even if its a little, throw them, their bad omega. Make sure to store them in a cold and dark place, thats the best way to store them.

I dont really know about your second question. just make sure your having an all round diet, you wanna make sure you have meat for many reasons.

1 Like

nah i phsyically cant eat meat bro after listenting to ascension it makes me sick, no judgement to people who do ofc

thanks man n do u still eat omega 3s even if u have white matter ?

3 Likes

Make sure to get supplments for a vegan diet.

2 Likes

What does PU stand for? Nevermind, it must mean psychic university.

Hi @Louis: would you be able to quote some examples of this aspect? Thanks

1 Like

Sure !
it’s like dissolving certain energy blockages from the top of the skull to the feet with the heart and belly as support. Regarding the brain, I don’t particularly feel any improvement with this particular nft for now, plus I use a lot of other fields for the brain. Above all, it is more about “inner energy” if i may say so.
I will say more later if you needs, i’m late with my sports session

Brain Key Device 1

Conceptual Conglomerate Device 2

Here we go!

6 Likes

@DR_MANHATTAN, in the last holiday sale, I bought ABP; Is it better to include it in the stack together with BK, BG, MM, BG and PBoY or is it better to listen to it alone?

I think it’s better to use it alongside Brain game and standalone stack.

1 Like

Like 3x to each stack, or more?

Can someone comment on the brain journal rq. I can’t post.

@Beast Thanks brother.

1 Like

I gotcha

1 Like

I guess it’s time to focus on dopamine. I am on a 11 day Nofap streak, furthermore there is one week until my University lectures starts again. Seems like the quickest way to get a fast and permanent boost could be to do the dopamine week or two, especially since I am a strong responder to Nofap. I loop more than ever with multiple devices. I should really get another device soon, but now I want to experience that razor sharp fogless feeling by having good receptors. I’ve been pondering on whether I’ll be more fried than ever before or less fried when I upgrade the receptors. It seems like the fields will be more potent, but maybe it will be harder to get brain fog. We’ll see. I’ll find out soon enough. I’ll find out how much the fog’s been covering the benefits.

Come to think of it, when I experienced benefits extremely quickly on the Nofap streak I was surprised. I’ve been on 30 to 40 day streaks before that, but that time the benefits were much greater than those prior to that. Perhaps that was the fog disappearing which covered the benefits. I’m not sure if it was that or if the benefits and changes came around that period.

3 Likes

Diminshing returns is depressing :pensive:.

I don’t deserve this…

1 Like

What is causing it? You can find a way to counter it.

Something feels different lately. The space around me feels different than before and also the distance between things. It seems like a mostly neutral thing, slightly beneficial since I find it interesting.