Brain Guild General discussion

derive meaning without being told what something mean…

1 Like

I would do:

1. Brain key + White Matter (45 mins of brain key + 15 mins of white matter while drinking a bottle of water in the beginning and then half a bottle each time I go back. Then continue swapping them this way.)
  2. Snapping Synapses
  3. Conceptual Conglomerate
  4. Wholistic thinking
  5. Brain game
  6. Key to Babel (Or Manhattan Method, depending on if the information being processed is purely linguistic or not.)
  7. ABP (or you can just keep white matter on the whole time and then use ABP later)

For the ones i didn’t give time for, it means don’t stop playing them.

3 Likes

Oh, cyber brain too. Maybe replace 6 with cyber brain. Wholistic, conglomerate, and cyber is a great combo for that.

Lots of conceptual deeper processing.

1 Like

when you take a break? if any?

It kinda depends on the person. If you’re not adapted yet, I’d take a break every 3 days.

Then it should be good every 5 days, so on the weekends.

But overtime you may not need any breaks honestly. I went a whole month on 9 devices with no breaks I believe back in October. If I did take a break I most likely used m8k res, abp, bg on the off days.

Just have to take care of your energy body and nervous system.

1 Like

Just a reminder for anyone who is struggling.

9 Likes

What’s the best brain stack to learn about security/computer science like Network+ and cloud security/computer programming?

Currently I’m using this after 6:00 PM:

2x Endocrine System Rejuvenation
2x Test 2.5
2x lh and fsh

As a PCT ^^

2x Brain Growth Work

Any tips and advice on what I should add?

1 Like

Did you get results from these 90 fields at the same time? To manage the 90 fields did you use The Expanse by PU or something similar?

Yes.
All at the same time.
Parallelising fields to this degree doesn’t diminish their effectiveness either, at least in my experience.

No, I just gradually worked the number of fields up by pushing through the initial discomfort.
Eventually I got used to it.

1 Like

Old Nokia Lumia/Windows Phone makes great looping devices, they are dirt cheap, i bought one with 10€, and the playlist it’s very manageable, allowing for stacking the same song multiple times in the playlist

Being a discontinued OS they don’t even suffer too much of programmed obsolescence and they work pretty smooth

I’m talking about series 600 or better.

Battery life also very good, I charge mine every 3 days while I loop more than 12 hours per day per phone.

Obviously in plane mode and with Bluetooth deactivated and battery save enabled

7 Likes

Guys what apps/ website do you generally use for your IQ tests?

None.

An in person test from a trusted psychologist would be accurate, not an online test.

2 Likes

i dont see why your IQ matters, learn, learn as much as you can. learn new words to structure your arugments better, their was a jordan peterson written easy on talking about how to strcuture arugments and make your points, and how to convey your conecpts, search for it online. doing things like that is 10x better then trying to measure your IQ

3 Likes

Alright! @Jojo @Dyslexic_Professor

1 Like

update, got tired of having to charge them 2-3 times a day so i got myself

10pcs - 3.7V 400mAh Lipo Li Polymer Rechargeable Battery

with 400 mAh at a Charge Rate Current (mA) of 30 (Estimated) I’ll get roughly

(No Efficiency Loss)
13.33 (Hours)
(10% Efficiency Loss)
14.67 (Hours)
(20% Efficiency Loss)
16.00 (Hours)
(30% Efficiency Loss)
17.33 (Hours)
(40% Efficiency Loss)
18.67 (Hours)

double of what i got now, so i simply charge it 1.5 and would be fine.

I couldn’t find a larger capacity battery that was similar to the current size of the battery (3cmx2cmx.5cm)

I started learning Russian, German and Python in programming on my free time + boxing 2/day and wrestling some day. I’m not even a real brainiac as some people here, i’m currently running Manhattan Method at 2h per day at most and same with brain key, snapping synapses and whitte matter. (+ other nft like Aether Snake, DDogma/viscera etc)

I always have 4 books on me :
-One about learning Russian
-Same on german
-One about Psychological Warfare in english
-One about intelligence

I dont even feel more intelligent, but the fact i can learn quickly any thing, having always so much mental energy, and assimilating informations much faster is one of the greatest feeling i’ve ever had.
Beeing in a state where you can learn and evolve without modernity smashing the hammer of mediocrity on your head in a constant harassing is a touch of freedom

19 Likes

poetry

4 Likes

Another 2 Lumia’s acquired, for the sake of my Nervous System, 4 Lumia and one MP3 are more than enough for now 🫠

Or maybe not

JK

2 Likes

god bless the autism field, it gives me so much relief.

Its like a part of my brain just sits downs and shuts the fuck up. Its so calmful

2 Likes

Autism is a blessing though, you can come up with new innovations or inventions because your brain thinks outside the box and against the current. Also every scientist or inventor has a little bit of autism in them.

1 Like