Brain Guild General discussion

Yeah, I should buy a booster next. Just can’t afford one. So stress and anxiety so I can start solving that problem first. :slight_smile:

I asked before, but between all the next-gen boosters, which is the most fundamental in everyone’s opinion?

:eyes:

1 Like

Agreed, im also using it while studying and information has been sticking much more than usual.

Or a Brain Field specially geared towards Card Games like Poker and BlackJack , that allows us to Mentally Calculate all Card based probabilities, positions and combinations in Our Head while we are playing the game in Real Time , as shown in the 21 Movie :v:

Thanks for checking in on this, I got a few errands to run right now but I’ll find the DM thread and get back to you in a bit!

1 Like

Poker it ain’t that hard at low middle levels, it is a matter of practice and you start seeing with your minds eye the card matrix over the head of your opponent expanding and shrinking depending on his actions and board structure.

And when he does something which is incongruent with the matrix you have, most of the time, you punish him.

Then on high level it’s very much Game Theory Based and Range Reading get more and more difficult as the game converges towards perfect balance and unexploitability

2 Likes

At the rate I’m going… that’d take over a year, at 24 plays a day O.o

First multiple devices loop session incoming

4 Likes

Meditate to them :sweat_smile:

It may speed things up.

Agreed, but doing all that Minute Calculations and detailed Visualization while playing in Real Time requires extra-ordinary mental and mathematical capacity alongwith Super Fast Thought speeds and the ability to form coherent 3D Simulations in your Mind’s Eye like a 3D Modeling Software , especially when you are competing against professionals in a tournament.

Geez, I was just really hoping you’d be like “lol, I meant 50”

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many hours for MM do you think then?

300-400 maybe hard to say

The amount of results per hours are different for different people

I guess I could just buy another cheap ass mp3 player and just loop that one field 24/7. That’d take 20 days.

MM is fast cause it stimulates lobes and works on the foundation instead of only builiding new citruity.

So 200 hours you should notice a very good, and permanent boost.

But both can be used 1000 hours with boosters and still give good results.

These things also depend on genes and boosters.

1 Like

1 cheap mp3 player for each and a 3rd to cycle through a booster and clean-up then. I don’t know where I got the “540 plays” number from then.

EDIT: Ahh, it was a comment about someone listening 3 times a day and needing about 6 months to get through. So I think I did 6*3*30.

Speaking about poker. It’s a matter of circuitry, many things with repetition become automatized and once it is done, they kind of run by themselves so you use actively the brain towards complex decision while the rest of the game it is trivialised.

Resilience and managing the Stress and Anxiety also plays a crucial role, if its to say a number, at least 33% of the whole package and maybe I undervalued it

1 Like

I’m at 140hrs my self been grinding these past few weeks :sunglasses:

With opus on second device I feel mostly fine from it

What’s the point of counting though ?

I don’t mean to diss anyone.
Just enlighten me

1 Like