Brain Guild General discussion

If you want to have the most brain output and you have already gotten a good base of intelligence. (I’m talking 160 iq range ish)

Conceptual Conglomerate boosts every thought you’ll ever have. EVER. Then it does things for you subconsciously.

If you can add cyber to that you can be self taught in many facets. Cyber and Conglomerate combo is overpowered.

So start with Manhattan Method, it allows you to achieve much more with these new concepts, and then get conglomerate, and cyber if possible to tap directly into information conceptually and let conglomerate manipulate and filter that information.

5 Likes

Any ideas or guesses for Next Level of Brain Fields ?

My bet is on fields that evolve the Human Brain to such a High Level that it is able to Visibly Affect the Reality in Real Time, such as Fields for the Limitless Movie’s Brain Pill NZT-45 Or Fields for developing Tele-Kinesis and Psycho-Kinesis powers and so on :muscle:

Opus Manhattan for me is the most NZT one at the moment

You learn things 10 times faster.

It’s been carrying my academic career since I bought, oooohh my lazy ass how many things I could do better ahah

8 Likes

Nice, thanks for the insight… now one more question, which brain field do you see helping the most with creativity and art?

Creativity NFT.

2 Likes

Soo I can open my wine without the corkscrew

An absolute win my friend!

1 Like

P.S, how has the situation been that you dmed me months ago about. Did advantageous brain plan and brain game assist them?

I’m hoping for the best.

1 Like

I’ll have to keep that in mind. I’ve been slowly narrowing things down because I keep contemplating going back to college and CLEPing out of a bunch of classes so I can get some paperwork.

1 Like

And a part from that it boost very well also the wirings from the fields!

And heals too.

A magnificent creation

2 Likes

Yeah, I should buy a booster next. Just can’t afford one. So stress and anxiety so I can start solving that problem first. :slight_smile:

I asked before, but between all the next-gen boosters, which is the most fundamental in everyone’s opinion?

:eyes:

1 Like

Agreed, im also using it while studying and information has been sticking much more than usual.

Or a Brain Field specially geared towards Card Games like Poker and BlackJack , that allows us to Mentally Calculate all Card based probabilities, positions and combinations in Our Head while we are playing the game in Real Time , as shown in the 21 Movie :v:

Thanks for checking in on this, I got a few errands to run right now but I’ll find the DM thread and get back to you in a bit!

1 Like

Poker it ain’t that hard at low middle levels, it is a matter of practice and you start seeing with your minds eye the card matrix over the head of your opponent expanding and shrinking depending on his actions and board structure.

And when he does something which is incongruent with the matrix you have, most of the time, you punish him.

Then on high level it’s very much Game Theory Based and Range Reading get more and more difficult as the game converges towards perfect balance and unexploitability

2 Likes

At the rate I’m going… that’d take over a year, at 24 plays a day O.o

First multiple devices loop session incoming

4 Likes

Meditate to them :sweat_smile:

It may speed things up.

Agreed, but doing all that Minute Calculations and detailed Visualization while playing in Real Time requires extra-ordinary mental and mathematical capacity alongwith Super Fast Thought speeds and the ability to form coherent 3D Simulations in your Mind’s Eye like a 3D Modeling Software , especially when you are competing against professionals in a tournament.