Brain Guild General discussion

thank you so much :D i’ll try my best i’m also starting to do trade games(if that’s the name lol) so it’s more probable for me to get the audio hehe
lastly can i ask for your recommendations(or the most prior one) for academic competition?
because i don’t want to put my mind on the game more than the need :)

1 Like

I’m focused on optimizing an eidetic memory, or at least retaining it… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Become a good doctor and in general being able to analyze and appreciate the world around me, what I read, what I watch, finding the small details.

1 Like

What fields would help the most with processing speed? I want to be able to up my subliminal input

In your case white matter, key to babel, drops of memory,

All the wiring fields speed up processing speed btw. Just a matter of what type of information processing you desire.

For auditory linguistics I’d go with the latter listed.

4 Likes

Alright i’ll go with drops of memory, thanks King

1 Like

Missing Dr. Manhizzy hours.

Lol, the new brain guild is gonna be so insane I’m beyond excited.

If Conceptual Conglomerate was crazy to you just wait.

8 Likes

@Jojo

:zipper_mouth_face:

lol

4 Likes

:cry: I’m still waiting for CC to fully settle so I can go “oh, there it is”. But based on testimonials alone, I agree. That and Sword of Clarity O.o

Who gave Dr. Manhattan the grill?

How many hours has it been for you?

It’s highly broken. I scanned it and saw negentropic Shen and said “I’ve seen enough.”.

1 Like

About 13.43 on a conservative estimate? About 260 plays. Keep in mind, I can feel head pressures and “worming”, so things are happening, I just can’t point to any cognitive function and go “oh, that’s new”

1 Like

Try to give it maybe 500 hours or so, it’s the biggest brain field so far up to date, to even be remotely close to finishing those mental operations you’d have to crank it in.

Can’t wait to see your testimonials, you are very well spoken.

1 Like

By the way, do you also feel a lightning kind of sensation when you push hard with CC?

It is intense but passes very fast, a matter of seconds, and it happens in various parts of the brain sequentially

Thank you :smiley: I’ve got a few of those I need to do actually, so thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

Yes. Keep building endurance, it goes away. I slept with CC last night and I no longer get these effects.

1 Like

It’s fine, I actually smile like a dumbass when this strikes :rofl:

1 Like

What is the most essential brain field in your opinion?

That’s part of the constant subconscious limiting beliefs I’m battling. I’m TRYING to do a very short but complete playlist so that I’m still getting all the work in over time but I’m not pushing any one field to a point of near failure. Doc said to experiment with it, roughly, so that’s what I’m doing :slight_smile:

LOL. I did the same last year. Now I miss the sensations.

1 Like