Brain Guild General discussion

Mental processing power and increased focus, the ability to stay mentally checked in throughout my day and increasing mental willpower

Hmm, well from Stress and anxiety, I expect a certain mental fortitude that allows me to do exactly what I stated above, the willpower and drive to power through difficult situations

From the social bonder I expect/ have the goal of feeling more secure in social gatherings, instead of being reserved I want to talk to people and form beneficial connections with them, network with people

And from the proactive brain I want the focus and productivity that will help me achieve long term goals

Those are all the paid brain fields I have so far lol

I use attention and focus semi a lot and it helps me feel more like ā€œIā€ exist

2 Likes

ooooooh, Iā€™m picking up what youā€™re putting downā€¦ lets see, how to word this, are the materials to build the entry requirements already onsite or are we awaiting delivery?

1 Like

I donā€™t know :man_shrugging:

:joy:

Can you hold this bag of neurons for me please good sir?

Theyā€™re delicate, handle with care.

2 Likes

Damn bro, that and pbe is where it all started for me. The ogā€™s are so special.

1 Like

Yea man, In a way Iā€™m prepping my brain to handle more stimulation with these free fields before I go full brainiac with all the Manhattan ones
But the OGs should not be slept on

1 Like

lol, Captain said the new Monk fields were required for Monk Guild membership. That made me think that there would be specific field paths for each guild, and if so, I was asking if the brain guild field paths have already released or if you were awaiting approval.

2 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t know.

Thatā€™s interesting lol

If and when weā€™re ready to unveil things, we will.
If I was working on a new brain guild with next level items, Iā€™d take my time to make it very special you know

I would want to keep it sealed off until the announcement

5 Likes

Fair enough. And I take that back, it was Amitabha that said it:

1 Like

I must have missed it :+1:

lol, Iā€™ll stop playing games

Yeah, thereā€™s a next level brain guild in the making

7 Likes

Today I wonā€™t listen to any fields. Iā€™ll take a break today. The goal is to take a break for 3 days. Day 25 on nofap.

Can we join more guilds at once?

Iā€™ve been thinking about submitting my application to the Brain Guild for a long time.

But the monk one seems super interesting too :thinking:

Hey, I want you to know that even though being fried is actually a really good excuse to not feel bad about making some mistakes, it should still be something to be wary of. Other people donā€™t know about the fry, etc., and they will not know the context. Whenever I am upset or fried, Iā€™ll usually keep to myself or try to be careful.

2 Likes

Just speculating, so take it with a grain of salt, but it doesnā€™t seem impossible. My guess is some of the guilds will genuinely become their own paths (like the Monk guild). Thatā€™s probably a true 1:1 spiritual path. Doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t or wonā€™t incorporate outside ideas but itā€™s likely a legacy/lineage path so the whole thing has probably been mapped out to some degree.

3 Likes

I had a clean break from fields. Itā€™s going alright. Iā€™ll probably take a break tomorrow too.

That sounds amazing to be fair no more NFTs but path ways wow I like it

Day 2 of no fields. I experience incessant, but mild headaches and pumps. Thatā€™s cool. I am curious if Iā€™ll get pumps on the third day without fields. I look forward to playing a field again. I might do it the day after tomorrow or I might take a longer break.

Do any of the Manhattan wiring and/or boosting fields include Blood Brain Barrier Repair?

Might be more, but at the very least, M8K does it.

And if you click the link, that post is probably the most detailed explanation of M8K you can get as far as what it does and how.

3 Likes

day 3 on the break. Maybe Iā€™ll go this day without fields and tomorrow Iā€™ll listen to some light fields 3 times.