Brain Guild General discussion

Geez, I was just really hoping you’d be like “lol, I meant 50”

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many hours for MM do you think then?

300-400 maybe hard to say

The amount of results per hours are different for different people

I guess I could just buy another cheap ass mp3 player and just loop that one field 24/7. That’d take 20 days.

MM is fast cause it stimulates lobes and works on the foundation instead of only builiding new citruity.

So 200 hours you should notice a very good, and permanent boost.

But both can be used 1000 hours with boosters and still give good results.

These things also depend on genes and boosters.

1 Like

1 cheap mp3 player for each and a 3rd to cycle through a booster and clean-up then. I don’t know where I got the “540 plays” number from then.

EDIT: Ahh, it was a comment about someone listening 3 times a day and needing about 6 months to get through. So I think I did 6*3*30.

Speaking about poker. It’s a matter of circuitry, many things with repetition become automatized and once it is done, they kind of run by themselves so you use actively the brain towards complex decision while the rest of the game it is trivialised.

Resilience and managing the Stress and Anxiety also plays a crucial role, if its to say a number, at least 33% of the whole package and maybe I undervalued it

1 Like

I’m at 140hrs my self been grinding these past few weeks :sunglasses:

With opus on second device I feel mostly fine from it

What’s the point of counting though ?

I don’t mean to diss anyone.
Just enlighten me

1 Like

Just a reference point.

To know there is probably much more growth to look forward to.

To not be impatient for results after 60 hours.

Helps other people know why we have abilities that they don’t yet. Feels like it helps people understand how circuitry takes time.

5 Likes

For me I’m aiming for 1000 hrs of MM

I just find it’s a good way to keep track of it and it’s how my brain works with these things suppose it’s just personal preference and helps give reviews so I can say I’m currently at 500 and this is what I’ve noticed. Makes it more fun as well cause can have friendly competitions with how many hours you have

2 Likes

i might be playing a bit too many, like 10-14 brain fields at one time 3-5 of them boosters and the rest wiring for like at least 16 hours a day. i feel okay like i sleep with them and everything and i still function well don’t really feel the brain fry (maybe a lil), but i know if i rest i’ll see massive gains lol the grind is real

2 Likes

It’s interesting.

This focus on results, guess it’s the years spent wiring.

I wake up in the morning. What am I gonna do ? Not wire up ?

That’s crazy

I don’t really think about results, I just wire up and then each time I notice not a random thought, a better thought. Something I wouldn’t have been thinking, a shift. I take a mental note.

But counting past 100 hour, it’s a lot of extra work
Feel like punching in for work

4 Likes

Same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Multiple devices right ?

1 Like

But you also completely healed your eyesight and stopped wearing glasses and have abilities that we don’t from the years of grinding.

All the people asking are newer members who have just begun brainmania imo. It’s hard to spot skill mastery at the beginning.

1 Like

I used the eyesight field

All day and night for a bit

5 Likes

for like 4 of my devices it has playcounts and i use them for the wiring fields so no real work there it’s interesting to see the gains vs hours put in, but i getcha, not counting but seeing the playcount sometimes gives me a weird satisfaction like, yeeeee, 10k+ plays imma be a genius soon lmao

Yep, and many others. Like the slr tag for years.

I had to convince someone who has been in brainmania for over a year to get their first esp brain field and take a leap of faith.

The hours gave them something to strive for as in the beginning you know I didn’t spam cyber much. It was pretty slow acting until I said “I’ll do 500 hours.”

2 Likes