Brain Guild General discussion

I should use it too then.

Might be cool to have stats

What you using ?

offline music on 3 iphones and itune

Offline music and iTunes gives you those stats ?

offline music and itune both have playcount ye

Poweramp does. It has Most Played section which can be expanded for all audios present (Unlimited mode).

Iā€™m new to this all if I didnā€™t track the hours I wouldnā€™t be as motivated to use brain fields at all Iā€™m deffo noticing results tho exciting :smirk:

1 Like

Where ?

Iā€™ll Google it

offline music is in the appstore, playcount on the bottom right of the track next to duration, itune also on the way right under plays

Vision of Clarity or Eye Regeneration 2.0 ???

Because i plan on doing that as well.

No, it was long before the forum.

Older eyesight 10/10 thing

2 Likes

Itā€™s still on Patreon.

1 Like

Get the latest version ofc

I used it when it was the latest

Fair disclaimer, I got to a point where I was reading and driving without glasses. It lasted a while but then I had to get glasses again.

Either I change my lifestyle and stop being glued to computers. Not likely

Or what I would do now is listen to it for a day, like once a month.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll spam vision of clarity hardcore one day.

That and hearing loss lol, my hearing went down a bit.

Iā€™m gonna miss the glasses though, might wear them for style still and replace the lenses. It just suits me.

Powren let me borrow his sharp senses NFT and my senses went up very nicely. If I spammed more it wouldā€™ve been of even greater magnitude.

5 Likes

I see thanksšŸ‘šŸæ

1 Like

:point_up:

Just added this

Also I used the eyesight fields for aesthetic purposes, I was heavy into bodybuilding.

But now, Iā€™m just a nerd, I accepted that this is the consequence of my lifestyle.

Nerds wear glasses for a reason, itā€™s an occupational thing

4 Likes

Glasses can still provide protection from bright sun, direct lights, also reduce strain from screens if used with additional coating.

1 Like

Dang, gotta get me some of those mp3 players.

2 Likes

Yes indeed.

Also it also improves the perception of studious-ness by 30%. Donā€™t quote me on this.

2 Likes

Do it best decision Iā€™ve made only been using for about 2hrs lol

1 Like

Could you send a link for the mp3 ive been searching for one in the brain threads as i remember there was one at some point but i cant find it anymore.