Brain Guild General discussion

I started learning Russian, German and Python in programming on my free time + boxing 2/day and wrestling some day. I’m not even a real brainiac as some people here, i’m currently running Manhattan Method at 2h per day at most and same with brain key, snapping synapses and whitte matter. (+ other nft like Aether Snake, DDogma/viscera etc)

I always have 4 books on me :
-One about learning Russian
-Same on german
-One about Psychological Warfare in english
-One about intelligence

I dont even feel more intelligent, but the fact i can learn quickly any thing, having always so much mental energy, and assimilating informations much faster is one of the greatest feeling i’ve ever had.
Beeing in a state where you can learn and evolve without modernity smashing the hammer of mediocrity on your head in a constant harassing is a touch of freedom

21 Likes

poetry

4 Likes

Another 2 Lumia’s acquired, for the sake of my Nervous System, 4 Lumia and one MP3 are more than enough for now 🫠

Or maybe not

JK

2 Likes

god bless the autism field, it gives me so much relief.

Its like a part of my brain just sits downs and shuts the fuck up. Its so calmful

2 Likes

Autism is a blessing though, you can come up with new innovations or inventions because your brain thinks outside the box and against the current. Also every scientist or inventor has a little bit of autism in them.

1 Like

Yeah, a few of us make this claim, including me, maybe 5 or so months ago.

But he’s speaking about autism overgrowth symptoms.

Overgrowth symptoms leads to things such as sensory overload, emotional disturbance, and cognitive underperformance, etc.

There are indeed good qualities to autism, but not every autistic person even reaps the rewards of those qualities.

Neurodiversity is a diverse concept examining the livelihood of billions of differently structured, and operated, brain systems.

Here in this case we are observing a negative feature of autism. Brain overgrowth. As an autistic brain grows at a rapid pace, and the axon pruning process that occurs when we are babies no longer happens into our later years.

But here we have the technology to cut the overgrowth while keeping the newly formed neurons and synaptic connections, thereby keeping the newly gained intelligence.

7 Likes

Trying to yes, but i get to a point where i feel the need to rest and Do easy Tasks that do not require that much “brain power” so to say. How can i improve this capacity?

It’s really just more time looping honestly.

At first, playing on one device would mess me up. Then I grew endurance and it didn’t bother me at all.

Then I built endurance for many devices and different wiring fields at once, and now my endurance with many devices is now even better than my endurance was with only one.

3 Likes

What skill are you learning? (personal skill ie. Focus, psychic abilities, meditation, introspection, retrospection, drawing, dancing, etc)

Brain fields literally make everything that requires thinking much easier.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to introduce myself to the Brain People,
My name is Abcd, I like long walks by the ocean, diamonds and emojis.

7 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Has anyone tried this? It’s a new Sapien Medicine release.
St Johns Wort (youtube.com)

I think I’m going to have to see a psychiatrist or doctor to be prescribed medication for adhd, these fields have worked really well for intelligence but it’s the lack of work ethic, I really am trying. It I do get burnt out easily from the sheer amount of work during school, sometimes I’m just not able to focus no matter what, also my short term memory is horrifying despite using the fields for it
My times at the hospital sometimes come with stress and anxiety with the adhd, I completely freeze at certain situations and this is not safe for patients at all

My entire life my biggest issue is lack of common sense

2 Likes

I am going to share something here.

I’m not saying anyone doesn’t have ADHD, but these days everyone has it. Literally, 100% of the people. They must have it because they are not in the zone passionate about what they are trying to do.

The average attention span for an healthy adult is 7-8 secondes. Not 1 minute, not 1 hour of TV genius hyper focus.

A lot of you have emotional/interest issues, expectations issues. Like a lot of you don’t care about school and can’t focus to save their lives… but then it’s a video game and they go full autistic screening every bleeping pixel on the screen.

Guys can’t focus for 10 minute for School but then in 6 hours they go down a rabbit hole of satanic conspiracies and whatever else.

Most of you guys have above average attention span, above average focus… what you don’t have is perfect cosmic intelligence and the work doesn’t do itself.

School is boring, most jobs are boring. Really, if you liked a subject and the study it in school there is a good chance you won’t like it as much. That’s when willpower comes in.

Discipline, pro-active attitude.

Take a break, don’t quit the task, then go back to it. Take a breather listen to 2 music and go back to it.

I’m getting close to ranting here

21 Likes

I’m talking to people online and sharing a few tips.

I wasn’t joking about emotional/interest issues, some of you have some borderline diabetes or are too sedentary, not even working out or walking.

Some of you lack oxygen or have messy sleep schedules, vitamins deficiency and what not.

Etheric cords, chakra blockages.

You guys all expect peak conditions. Most of you. Take care of your bodies and mind, take a break from brain fields for 1-2 days to really have full energy.

The same way you’d stop training 2 days before a basketball or soccer game.

15 Likes

I’ve been trying to battle this with working out at least three times a week,

Tuesday clinical really fucks me , it’s 9 hours of walking to room, on calls, medications injections,etc.

It’s hard to focus when everything is distracted, pomodor technique works but when your doing repetitive flash cards

I’m going to start my day with brain game and advantageous brain plan and diabetes in the morning, sedentary life style is such a terrible risk factor not just for brain but also heart health

1 Like

Yeah, well, hospital workers are always on TV complaining about bad working conditions and how mentally taxing it is. Might have something to do with it. I believe it’s real, part of the exhausting nature of the medical profession

I’m sure your colleague feel it too

But for everyone else: there is no reward for being something, but for doing things.

It doesn’t matter if you are smart, it’s about the things you do and doing things is hard.

You guys aren’t interested in doing basic administrative tasks, you guys are all aiming for Tony Stark, futuristic out of the vacuum ideas and execution. It’s a comic book.

Even if you are a 1 on a billion genius. You guys don’t have mobster contacts, some king of powerful cult buddies or secret CIA recruitment and startup funding.

A lot of you aren’t the children of millionaires getting legacy enrollment into Harvard.

Lol

You guys are gonna grind it out.

8 Likes

Yes it’s taxing, yes it sucks, but I want it, I wanna do it, I’m thinking of going to medical school after nursing school but thing is, if I can’t set up a study routine where I can stu consistently AND I MEAN CONSISTENTLY for hours, not Monday Tuesday I can flow and than rest of he week I’m a lazy tired kid, med school is no joke it’s even harder, you wanna be doctor? Gotta study alot and think fast

1 Like

Conceptual Conglomerate Wierd Dreams episode 153839:

I’ve had a dream where Dr Manhattan borrowed me his car, a very nice Volkswagen T-Roc, and I crashed it against my neighbour minivan.

Sorry Doc :sweat_smile:

5 Likes