Brain Guild General discussion

I’ve had many experiences of being fried. Disorientation, confusion, brain fog, tiredness, but lately I’ve been getting fried in my body. I’m fried in the hands. It’s not really the hands themself, but my hands feels different and there is no coordination issues. My hands just feels different and somewhat strange. It’s just fry like it all and it goes away with the usual methods.

Does anyone on here have some special fry moments or experiences to share?

No problem.

If I have a T-roc and I lend it to you, it’s my fault

Btw, to come back to what I said yesterday, most of the time, it goes away if you loop brain game for a little while. Replenish that dopamine.

1 Like

Brother.

I remember doing some crazy mental operations, and then I locked my keys in the car.

I went from calculating the distance of a plane above me to feeling like an absolute clown within seconds.

Even right now, I’m pretty fried. I feel like my brain is operating at 40% compared to previous capabilities. Time to heal.

5 Likes

I’ll just add a little disclaimer, I have to man, this stuff is gonna scare some people haha

If you don’t spam, you don’t get fried.
And I still believe that over time, these side effects disappear but it takes time to grow your tolerance.

This happens to the ones that go really hardcore pushing their limits for a long time.

Use that brain advantage, brain game, plasma brain if you want something gentle and after 1-2 day of chilling, you will be fine.

Many people have had way worst “frying” and after some rest and appropriate measure came back fresh. Hardcore experimentations have been done before the BrainMania even started.

It’s not a ride off the park into the unknown. We know what we released.

10 Likes

Brain game
Cheat code

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t really mind being fried the vast majority of the time.

3 Likes

See, you used your tools and you’re back in shape.

Plenty have “fried” themselves before, there are solutions and fields for that.

1 Like

Yeah.

If I don’t spam multiple devices overnight for multiple days in a row, I don’t get these effects.

That’s the part I left out lol.

2 Likes

Indeed I did time to get back to studying

It’s fun dopa dopa dopa running through my brain

Will post my update to brain game in the next few days but uhh

Remember: Brain game up and ABP on top of stacks might be meta for adhd

2 Likes

Yes of course. As well as Proactive brain and manhattan method.

1 Like

Yeah, I know how hard you go :muscle:

Just don’t want people to think if they casually use brain fields for a few hours a day they’ll get fried.

3 Likes

Proactive didn’t do to much for me as much as brain game did today, I kept brain game at the end during study hours so if I finished studying early I didn’t even play it.
If you wanna set up a hobby,exercise, Work on a business but you aren’t getting fulfilled, use brain game to encourage those permanent receptors.
Also my memory is so much better on brain game intact it’s better than drops of memory I don’t know why

I guess a mini review

5 Likes

Another thing I’ve realized is that I haven’t taken a long healing break in months.

I remember we used to dedicate like 2 hours of pboy, brain and spine antioxidant, and blueprint of life.

That changes things as well.

1 Like

Also diabetes field after long big meals

Don’t forget, if you go frying those new receptors, you can get new ones at any time.

And it’s good to use it from time to time to really get those extra receptors on the newly formed neurons and synapses.

4 Likes

Probably because wiring takes longer.

But I also agree with you that healing receptors is quite a quick fix for staying focus.

I brain gamed yesterday and read tons. Slept with abp and pboy and woke up feeling better as well.

ABP + BG is a legendary combo, used to use those together every Sunday for the whole day.

1 Like

Some things doesn’t blend well with being fried. Being sleepy makes being fried more challenging. Even passing people on the street seems weird at times. One becomes really unsure if one should pass them on the left or right. I’ve also noticed I’m more on guard and scanning the environment when I’m fried.

Oh no brother I’ve been using drops of memory since it released, sure memory improved but I couldn’t even tell sometimes, cyber brain, manhattan method and conglomerate are the biggest effects I had since religiously looping while studying since September

1 Like

How many hours? With all the boosters?

I played drops of memory for hours and hours and the layers came over a few hundred hours.

But dopamine does help memory formation and encoding as well, which is also the goal of the field itself.

It’s amazing how many combinations we have to look forward to. You can improve language learning with key to babel and drops of memory, you can improve working memory with the manhattan method and drops of memory, etc.

It’s just crazy how many cross-cutting gains are provided.

2 Likes

Being fried is your brain/nervous system being tired and depleted mostly. Not only, but 90% of it.

1 Like