Brain Guild General discussion

What’s the other 10 percent? What about the brain pumps and headaches(what is the cause of that)?

each field i play 1 hour a day, today i play brain game 1 hour at first than after each break i play brain game 1-2x to get back in the groove and its been working.
If im feeling a little dizzy or tired like today had coffee with sugar, diabetes field to relax the insulin hyper-metabolic state.

Drops of memory 1 hour a day since september 2023
current stack:
synapses
brain key
brain game
abp
cyber brain
CC
manhattan method
drops of memory

right now looping brain game as im eating to get ready to finish my flash cards

2 Likes

I’ll take a day off tomorrow

Nervous system is probably my arch nemesis ngl to you.

Getting a cooked NS is easily the most annoying thing. Opus has us convered though. Smart stem cells and Plasma Flaunt also assist, but the new field that just released today might be Meta for brain field spammers. The Balance one.

this is clutch because our brain get fried every second from all that technology especially dopamine

It’s the extra stimulation, it’s the overgrowth. Just use the appropriate fields.

A lot of people have been more resistant to side effects so they are not as careful and push harder.

Just take care of yourself.

I personally use auric repair and Tejas alchemy from time to time, to keep on top

Find your balances, figure it out
Especially all of you using 3-4-5 devices or more

It’s easy to dedicate one device to brain game or ABP once in a while

5 Likes

In terms of breaks, during school months i religiously play the brain fields, when school is done, no brain fields but still have the permanent effects.

1 Like

I dont know what it is but it usually takes me to about 4-5 hours to do flash cards but spamming brain game today and i was able to do 450 flash cards in 2-3 hours
proof:

4 Likes

Compared to the others this one took longer to notice.
At least for me.
It’ll become more apparent in time

1 Like

I see.

So if you’ve played everyday since September 1st, that would be 155 days so 155 hours of drops of memory, yet some of the energy and nutrients would be given to other fields.

Maybe in like 3-4 more months drops of memory will be more OP for you. I’m still grinding it out, because even after maybe 400 hours, it’s still giving me quite the amount of gains. I can feel the circuits and hippocampus stimulation. (Whereas with manhattan method, I could play it for hours and feel barely anything sadly, I miss it :frowning:.)

Dopamine is literally the easiest quick fix though for so many things as I spoke about in the brain journal, but maaan. I really hope you can see the gains from Drops of memory as well.

3 Likes

What’s these flash cards?

Spaced repitition app called anki for school, this app is so goated its the best learning technique for school

I have pharmacology cards- memorization
Acute-care cards to study heart diseases,shock,venous thrombosis,etc. f
Doing the cards everyday kinda gets boring and brain game helped with that today

4 Likes

I am still playing drops of memory dont worry bro, but brain game i thought it was one of the worst fields i bought but i also barely used it because i didnt have time during my study stacks, now its on top of my stacks and i can see the massive difference

1 Like

That’s so awesome! Dopamine is king.

I remember one day of dopamine detoxing allowed me to play a chess match against myself in spatial reasoning. This was before fields as well, and if you met me prior to using fields, this would seem impossible.

I can only imagine what is possible for us if we were to detox.

3 Likes

Honestly I was wondering if brain game during clinicals would be OP(Clinicals are when i actually go to the hospital and work under the healthcare professionals), quick reactions and all of that

Las thing, sorry for the cross-over chat.

You guys have an opportunity to learn self-diagnosis.

Brain fog ?
Is it emotional ? Dopamine ? Fatigue ? Lack of myelin Dehydration ? Maybe a neck pain ?

Fatigue ?
Insulin ? Energetic cords or negativity ?

Maybe it’s a tiny infection and what not

Etc

Etc

There can be so many reasons, it’s all interconnected.

Pay attention and it will facilitate your journey.

10 Likes

Lol, you should see the comment I made a few months ago when I first got it.

I was like “It’s for sure in my top 5 favorite fields.” I even told Dr manhattan in dms that this field was what I needed. It helped me with studying as well.

Focus improved drastically within like 2 hours of firs time using it.

2 Likes

It definitely is, please guys exercise at least 3x a week, its so beneficial for your health mind and self care. I see these people in my program studying 24/7 and feel terrible, self care is important.
We aren’t robots, your body needs relax

2 Likes

for sure im gonna experiment a little more and drop my full review, hopefully this is consistent

1 Like

That’s why I started playing a little video games from time to time last year after 8-9 years without playing.

After a few months of grinding non-stop, it become chronic

Sometimes I feel all stressed and unfocused, I go shoot up the victims on battlefield for 1h and I’m back relaxed and ready to study or work.

It’s a calculated choice.

Frank Underwood this thing you know

7 Likes