Brain Guild General discussion

I will stop using the word realizations on here. It seems to have some connotations I don’t like. You’ll never hear me use it here again. It should just ideally mean what the dictionary says it means. Not this grandiose mess. Then every time one says one has a realization one implies superiority or some level of power or something.

I would use the word realization such as. I had a realization that I forgot to take out the trash. Just common every day stuff.

What fields do you guys use to cut neuronal overgrowth?

2 Likes

Usually experimental autism, plasma brain of youth, and grounding helps too.

And the nervous system healing fields, such as brain and spine antioxidant, and nerve inflammtion help.

5 Likes

Plasma brain and Blueprint of life for me on 2 devices

im gonna try brain and spine oxidant soon

How often do you guys take breaks from brain fields ?

1 Like

Recently been focused on Opus to boost Productivity Powerhouse and Creativity and Artistic Expression…

This is during my work day creative (editorial) sessions on an important project… also throwing in Brain Game and White Matter… It’s been cool so far with solid focus and interesting insights but I’ve also hit a few blocks/walls. But plowing through and staying consistent. Holding off on big results posts until i get more weeks under my belt.

5 Likes

I have a massive headache after playing everyday since his release The superior mind almost 10h/day with 2h Manhattan method and Opus. + 3 others nft
I look like shit
Don’t have any energy for boxing
Looping negentropic shen actually and Ojas after. I will see if i can handle this day with massives looping again or i will rest.
Edit :
Finally Ojas + Shen did a wonderfull job.

8 Likes

About Opus Manhattan
It’s better to listen to it in a stack like this

• Opus Manhattan x1
  • Brain Key x1
  • White Matter x1
  • Manhattan Method x10
  • Brain Game x3
  • Plasma Brain x7

or alone, x3-4?

Thank you

if i want to increase listening time should i just loop the whole stack more or duplicate each track? it would make a difference when same audio repeats in a row right?

I’d use the same audio more instead of more loops of a playlist

4 Likes

thank you :) i’ll do the same then

1 Like

Went to a painting class last night previously whenever I’ve done painting I’ve never enjoyed it but i thought let’s give it ago I ended up painting well and got just consumed by the canvas it was an amazing feeling definitely a new hobby I’m going to put more time into

7 Likes

Sharp, Bright and Busted after just a couple hours of intense intellectual work.

Feeling like I have a dragracer in my head, I want to have a Le Mans Prototype

Need to increase my endurance

Brain Game and Advantageous Brain Plan are calling me

4 Likes

This is not a marathon. It’s not like that. You’ve got it wrong.

It’s an ultra-marathon.

I guess I’m wrong. 🤷

1 Like

I find it extremely funny. What the hell has my life into. In a way it’s the ultimate comedy. That doesn’t matter. I Get results regardless, but sometimes I can’t help but laugh at this extreme and surreal absurdity.

3 Likes

I guess it was intended to be humourous. Maybe it wasn’t that funny.

Lol.

1 Like

Hey man, I’ve recently started a small brain journey. I began with listening to attention and focus for like 30 seconds at a time, then more recently started using the social bonder, stress and anxiety by Manhattan and then plasma brain if I felt kinda overwhelmed. I listened to them all for like 1-2 min at a time, but now recently my head feels really heavy and my neck feels stiff. I have slight headaches and feel pain in the back of my head when I touch it, is this anything to worry about? I would’ve just sent a normal reply but I feel like you know a lot about brain related stuff lol

1 Like

Emotion release, internal alchemical crucible, vagus nerve stimulation.

The brain energy is normal.

But the head stiffness may be anxiety detox.

Let me know if the issues are still there after.

3 Likes